Official Bitcoin Thread

Screenshot_20190605-145555_Chrome.jpg

Netflix loses money and they have MILLIONS of users subscribed monthly. Just because you don't know anyone that uses it doesn't mean much, its a lot bigger outside of the states.
Netflix posted an $845 million profit in 2018.

Ltc looking strong, I had increased my position at 110$ yesterday, the curse might be broken...

I’m accumulating until LtC reaches 150$ I’m sitting back after that...what’s everyones strategy?

No of course, I’m not selling till LTC reaches at least 1k...I’ll count my blessings then and sell at least 80% I’m talking about strategy buying, when will ya stop accumulating?
Tbh you should be adding to a winner on pullbacks that make a higher low. Just using house money to keep building the position every time a higher low gets made. If you have a strict cap on dollars you can afford, just keep going your way.

Tbh you should be adding to a winner on pullbacks that make a higher low. Just using house money to keep building the position every time a higher low gets made. If you have a strict cap on dollars you can afford, just keep going your way.

Yeah that’s kind of been my scheme, with the exception of buying Eth at 278$ :lol: i been doing decent..

Yeah that’s kind of been my scheme, with the exception of buying Eth at 278$ :lol: i been doing decent..
Bruh buying higher is part of the game. The key is your higher buy should be on the smaller end of the spectrum because you built your position already and you’re adding to it. I bought another eth at 284. Garbage buy now, but it’s one out of my entire lot so I can live. I got the bulk at 175-80 and the other bunch from 220-284. That’s how you profess it and survive. Just don’t go all in on the peak.

No of course, I’m not selling till LTC reaches at least 1k..

I always had the hodl mindset until a certain price goal, but now I'm all about securing profits and try not to care if it continues to rise. Obviously, in hindsight when I do sell and it continues to go up I feel like I goofd, but there are times where there's a better buying opportunity and you can increase your stack.

I always said LTC shows the most resilience and these past weeks, it’s been the one pulling the weight of the others...LTC Boys we EATIN

Back
Top Bottom