Official Bitcoin Thread

Eth is $40 from its recent high after rubbing 200 from its recent low.

Ltc is at its high after rally $100 from its low. Wanting to add more isn’t a terrible idea but selling eth while it’s consolidating is being emotional. If you think we’re going to go lower that’s one thing but don’t just exchange assets because you’re bored.

Eth is $40 from its recent high after rubbing 200 from its recent low.

Ltc is at its high after rally $100 from its low. Wanting to add more isn’t a terrible idea but selling eth while it’s consolidating is being emotional. If you think we’re going to go lower that’s one thing but don’t just exchange assets because you’re bored.

Im just talking ****, by nature I’m a hoarder, my downfall will always be in being attached and actually never selling when I should...lol

We can’t kick ourselves in the back for missing out on opportunities, the thought of not jumping on it while it was 30$ I’m sure haunts a lot of us, but at some point you gotta dive in, I was still buying at 125$ lol and will probably continue to buy, but I’m glad I got a decent bulk at under 100$ I got kind of rekt buying Eth at 285$ but I’m not stressing, it’ll be back up there soon, remember as long as you don’t sell for a loss, you haven’t lost money.

So safe to say we back on a bull run?

Been waking up to a great feeling these past few weeks...lol

Yo this is stupid.

I have no idea wtf i did and coinbase pro is not the best at displaying ur transactions clearly. Its a bunch of letters and decimals.

Buying and then sending crypto is not a taxable transaction right? Its like balance transfers. Its decentralized. Leave it alone!

US customers to be blocked from trading on Binance.com

Binance, the largest crypto-to-crypto exchange by volume, has announced that it will stop serving US individual and corporate customers on its main platform, Binance.com.

The updated statement in Binance’s Terms of Use reads that the company “is unable to provide services to any U.S. person.” Users who are not in accordance with Binance’s Terms of Use by September 12 will continue to have access to their wallets and funds, but will no longer be able to trade or deposit on Binance.com.

At any given month, Binance.com gets approximately 15% of traffic coming from the U.S. customers, having halved since early 2018 when the figure was approximately 30%. It currently offers trading of more than 150 different cryptocurrencies.

Non-verified U.S. customers will likely still be able to bypass the restrictions and trade on Binance.com by using a VPN. Binance currently allows withdrawals of up to 2 BTC ($16,500) without any verification, although the updated policy suggested that “some users may be required to furnish evidence showing that their account registrations are consistent with Binance’s Terms of Use.” Those who violate its Terms of Use, it added, will not be able to use the platform.

Binance users will also look for comfort in the announcement yesterday that the company is launching a separate fiat-to-crypto exchange to serve the U.S. market in full regulatory compliance.

Back
Top Bottom