Official Bitcoin Thread

To me this pump always seemed artificial from the beginning. Mostly whales letting it rise and a little fomo from regular folks. Nowhere near the level of 2017/early 2018. I dont think we can reach 10k anytime soon. Let alone 20k.
10k will come in the blink of an eye if were hovering 8k.

To me this pump always seemed artificial from the beginning. Mostly whales letting it rise and a little fomo from regular folks. Nowhere near the level of 2017/early 2018. I dont think we can reach 10k anytime soon. Let alone 20k.

We just hit 9k last week but 10k won't he reached anytime soon? :lol:

It's not that far fetched for that to happen. 20k sure.

Coinbase doesn't have a set in stone $10 fee. The fee correlates to how much you're trying to purchase.

if we get back over 8k and hold it we’re gonna be fine but otherwise 7500 looks like the next target to the downside.

randomWalkTA.jpg

you seem to be very persistent about btc going to 6k. why do you think it's going to 6k?
Because he can predict the market. He's figured out exactly how it works :lol:

It's going to go down from here, unless it goes up from here. Then it will go up until it goes down.:rofl:

Anyone peep the EOS's Voice.com? It's like a better version of Steem, but I think it could actually work now esp with Facebook/privacy under scrutiny. Signed up for the beta.

Back
Top Bottom