Official Bitcoin Thread

3.5 trillion the end of 2020..... That's a easy 10x
Theres still a lot of resistance to crypto out of fear.
Most of these banks and large corporations have over inflated cost for settlement which is a major part of any company. Knowing where your money is and not having too much tied up in transactions that take weeks, months sometimes years to settle. These protocols once put in place could render a lot of financial service departments obsolete.

Hopefully with companies saving $100s of millions of dollars a year on fees to slowly move money, they will pass the cost savings on to customers as well. I think we would all like to see cheaper insurance rates and money transfer fees.

If history is right, there's always a massive correction. I'm not falling for that BS that we will never see under 10k ever again, same ish was said in 2017.

If history is right, there's always a massive correction. I'm not falling for that BS that we will never see under 10k ever again, same ish was said in 2017.

Who the hell thinks that? I put a $500 bet out there with @SupremeBeing5 that we'll see $2k before $20k. I'm hope I lose (cause I'll have a lot more money if I lose), but I'm sure we'll see sub $5k within the year.

I was calling for 6k a few weeks back. It has been upwards for the past few weeks with very little pullbacks.. I want to load up at 6k. I’ve been buying. I bought Satoshis at 3.3k. I just need a whole bitcoin to satisfy my portfolio... this bull run will be different based on circumstances.
Using alts just to trade in for bitcoin later might be a smarter play than buying satoshis atm....

Reactions: wr
I was calling for 6k a few weeks back. It has been upwards for the past few weeks with very little pullbacks.. I want to load up at 6k. I’ve been buying. I bought Satoshis at 3.3k. I just need a whole bitcoin to satisfy my portfolio... this bull run will be different based on circumstances.
Using alts just to trade in for bitcoin later might be a smarter play than buying satoshis atm....

That's what I'm thinking too, the ETH/BTC ratio is seriously out of proportion.

bitcoin was at 3-6K for months but when it goes past 10k, y'all need it to drop back down so you can buy more lol

Human psychology. Buy low sell high sounds simple but it's so hard for the majority. When bitcoin was 3k thread was dead aside a few posters and most people were saying we are going to 1k or below. When we get back to 20k everyone and their grandma is gonna be asking how to buy.

If we go back to 6k trend is dead and we’re ****ed. Move on past wishing it goes back. That would be the first step to 3k. If you want in just dca and buy dips to 10k or whatever other level you’re comfortable with. Smart money buys in on the way down small and starts adding to the position when the trend is rebuilt. I’ve been buying some eth since the 80s and will keep building until I was the number I’m comfortable with risking. You can’t sit here and be like well wish we were at 6k I hope it goes back. You’ll miss the bigger move and fomo into a terrible position.

Exactly. It goes to $6k all people will be talking about is, "I should have sold at $11k, I'll start buying again at $4k."

Personally, I'm selling a portion at $12k and reducing my alt exposure when it gets there because that's the number I've had in my head for a while. I'll free up a few stacks and let the rest ride.

7BCCC2E3-9AF5-4D31-8E55-FAB8F06423BB.jpeg

Seems legit?

Was watching queen of the south yesterday... Season 3 episode 3, shorty is in a jam and resorted to crypto currency to move her money around.

They mentioned Bitcoin, ethereum and some other random coin I never heard of before. Just thought it was nod to crypto and the future of money ..

Haven't kept up with this thread for a while.... still have a bunch of ****coins in Binance. What thoughts on what I should do with these?

sBuYf73.png

Back
Top Bottom