Official Bitcoin Thread

11,500 :pimp:

bitcoin_roller_coaster_off_the_rails_t_shirt-r01c3ebd1507f4f33b6d038513390536c_65l5k_307.jpg

BTC acting like it wants 12k to fall tonight. Not much in the way of resistance past that. I expect the other coins to pick up steam as well.

I like ETH but without the ICO craze that seemingly drove the 2017/18 highs I'm not sure where they go from here

ETH has a bright future just be patient. For those that don’t remember, it consolidated between 300-400 for a looooong time. Once it broke 400 thats when the last bull market went completely parabolic.

Meanwhile BTC 11,700 :pimp:

I believe this will be the year bitcoin proves its true value as a hedge to global equities. Last piece missing is the ETF approval.

I believe this will be the year bitcoin proves its true value as a hedge to global equities. Last piece missing is the ETF approval.

The only real hedge is cash. The same investors in global equities are in crypto, and when they sell, they are going to sell everything.

Trading view not working for me properly to post but just look at BTCUSD chart going back to the last bull run, you will see how crucial this 12,000 level is. Can draw a horizontal line from where we are now straight back to where we exploded higher last time. Last major resistance level. We are about to find out if new highs are coming faster than we thought or a pull back/correction is coming. Pay close attention.

The only real hedge is cash. The same investors in global equities are in crypto, and when they sell, they are going to sell everything.

I disagree. The vast majority of investors do not own any crypto yet. Cash can't be called a hedge when we are marching towards negative interest rates. Friday gold went up a stunning 3% in a single day.... the amount of money it took for this move to happen is larger than the entire crypto market cap. Bitcoin is a better version of gold, it makes no sense that it would be sold off with equities, just see what gold did in the last financial crisis, why wasn't gold sold off too ? It's a totally uncorrelated asset.

I disagree. The vast majority of investors do not own any crypto yet. Cash can't be called a hedge when we are marching towards negative interest rates. Friday gold went up a stunning 3% in a single day.... the amount of money it took for this move to happen is larger than the entire crypto market cap. Bitcoin is a better version of gold, it makes no sense that it would be sold off with equities, just see what gold did in the last financial crisis, why wasn't gold sold off too ? It's a totally uncorrelated asset.

I used to think like you until I learned the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom