Official Bitcoin Thread

https://www.coindesk.com/digitalmint-expands-bitcoin-atms-to-southwest-through-pilot-program

Screenshot 2019-06-24 at 9.38.19 AM.png

September 12th is the deadline I believe

def might be time to sell off some of my assets on binance and just put them into btc
Thanks for the heads up.
How do they want you to set up a VPN? Anyone done it yet for Bianance?
I have not logged into my binance account for ages. Everything I have in there are Alts.
I may move them all into Eth and transfer back to coinbase.
I really believe in some of those projects though so I may buy them back on an american exchange.

I used binance because I didnt want to share all my personal info but it seems I may have to now so I can move my money out.
Anyone send money out of Binance without providing passport or drivers license info?

Lmk when they tell me to buy Btc so I can sell

Yep, when that CNBC ticker starts showing Bitcoin and it's the top story in the morning, that means it is time to sell.

I'm waiting for the massive drop in a few weeks. CNBC is one of the best indicators of when to sell because the institutions use CNBC to help them sell high to retail investors.

You gotta analyze this stuff and understand what is happening and you will be better off. CNBC isn't news, they are an advertising agency for institutions. Institutions have to say, how can we sell this crap to retail investors, you put it on CNBC, you get writers to write articles about it on the same media websites.

Last edited:
I buy in bitcoin as soon as the stock market closes for the day it feels good waking up to new money without all the roo rah that is part of the stock market haven’t took an L yet

Traded my alts in for btc. Will ride this wave for a few as btc surges and hop back into alts once the pump stops in a few weeks

Im so confused with Ven after it got converted....I currently hold VET...is this what I’m supposed to be holding?

Back
Top Bottom