Official Bitcoin Thread

Kinda tight at coinbase. Was trying to buy the dip down to 8k and couldn't make a buy until it got back to 8.6.... it was only a few minutes but that could've cost me alot if I wanted to buy a grip.... Ended up buying some more xrp ....

You trying to predict this stuff always makes me chuckle.
Ever since he got 1 prediction correct, he’s been wrong ever since.

He’s chasing that “told y’all” high again.
When was I wrong? Last time I checked we were at 12- 14k last summer and I said we got back to 5.8k before we get back to the ATH... We did that then some.... I don't remember making any wild predictions beside Bitcoin going to 80k at the top of the next run... Not sure if I even posted that here but if I didn't ... Here it is.... Lol

When was I wrong? Last time I checked we were at 12- 14k last summer and I said we got back to 5.8k before we get back to the ATH... We did that then some.... I don't remember making any wild predictions beside Bitcoin going to 80k at the top of the next run... Not sure if I even posted that here but if I didn't ... Here it is.... Lol
I just think it's funny that you throw out exact numbers where its definitely going. I remember you being certain we'd dip to 6.3k and then moon from there. It went to 4k. Thats just one. I get it, it's your guess, but you speak in absolutes like you have a crystal ball and it makes me laugh. Do your thing though.

Unreal Halving Blockfi promo deal going on right now. If you are new to crypto or want to earn up to 8% by holding ur stack.....peep this promo. You get free $100 in BTC!!

BlockFI - Sign up and use keyword: Halving2020

Screenshot 2020-05-12 at 6.55.38 AM.png

Blockfi being banned in nyc :frown:

we all know the price targets for corn but how high do we think eth can go? Trying to determine if I should forgo all eth for btc.

Back
Top Bottom