Official Bitcoin Thread

I wish i knew how to get into this. The entire thread is like another language. Is it too late for me ?

not late at all. better to get in learn today than tomorrow. get your feet wet and you will get immersed with all the aspects of crypto. either if you think its an asset, as a useful tool for money, or just the feeling of ownership that no one can take it away. really the intro of Internet going on right now.

Trying to find resources to break it down but most places aren’t doing a good job at it imo

In my understanding, you’re basically lending crypto and in return, you receive interest and potential appreciation of the value of whatever crypto you’re lending right?

You're pretty spot on, but the kicker is besides getting % of what you are lending out....in some liquidity pools you also get their reward token (COMP, YFL, YFV, SYNTHETIX)....which in turn bumps up your APY% to unreal numbers if those reward tokens also have a market to make $$$

Example: You have 1k in Chainlink

- you can hold and keep in a wallet like metamask and just have it sit
- you can put into a interest account like on binance and earn 2-3% APY
- you can put into a liquidity pool, earn the 2-3% APY + Governance Token (which i mentioned above) that has value to the community and can be traded on uniswap or other exchanges

Also, with crypto/digital finance moving fast....there will be a decentralized hedge fund in the works where anyone can participate in. What a time to be alive.

ETH has had a hell of a run since July.

Personally i’m expecting to see some resistance around $500.

agree with the resistance at 500$, but i'm less concerned on entry since I plan on holding for a few more years.

Bithumb got raided this morning which is likely why the market dipped. I actually ended up finally getting in LINK lol. Same deal here, not too concerned with this entry although I do understand that it is likely on the higher end. DCA if it drops more.

That bithumb is FUD, don't believe the hype that it will "stall" crypto adoption of any kind. This was done in 2017/2018 with the whole CHINA thing....now CHINA has their own digital dollar DCEP. (google it).

Mainstream media be like, "CHINA FUD doesn't work, lets do KOREA"

That bithumb is FUD, don't believe the hype that it will "stall" crypto adoption of any kind. This was done in 2017/2018 with the whole CHINA thing....now CHINA has their own digital dollar DCEP. (google it).

Yeah i agree it's probably FUD. i wouldn't have bought more if i thought it was more serious lol.

Good buying opportunity

been accumulating QNT all year, can’t wait for it to pick up more (Wish I could yield farm it)
and METM finally showing life, being added to uniswap

Last edited:
Good looks. That TRX/ETH move would have been rough timing :lol:

You selling at .50 cents or you letting it rock??

Letting it rock for the most part. I'll take some profit periodically, maybe 10% at .10$ and then 10% at .20$.

steady hands and HODL!

Seems like this thread don't really follow crypto news .. y'all kinda slow on the development tip... Outside of a few guys in here most of you will be kicking yourselves when you find out the entire financial system goes digital... The swift system is dead ...

The quantum financial system is here.. I'm not gonna be shilling any coin that will be running on the quantum system but y'all boys need to do some heavy research...

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr hows the recent price action affected the yield farming?

good dip just like it hit with all crypto. The YFL and YFV that I hold i'm in long term, and since the YFV has been in liquidity pool i've accumulated approx 15 YFV during the last 4-5 day dip which if you look at price currently 15x30 = +450 vs if I just held in wallet (which i was going to do anyways).

I do have a bag in DAI (stable coin) which i always have a percentage of my holdings to either buy the dip or ready to push to coinbase for the withrawal to bank.

LINK i have staking is i'm holding long term. So in reality, i took a dip...but long term, not worried about it.

My exit out of chain link seems like it was timed correctly. Random.
What’s good with uniswap just got listed on Coinbase offers all that yield interest craze also

Back
Top Bottom