Official Bitcoin Thread

Govt bout to print another 2.2TRILLION USD

BITCOIN = 21MILLION EVER.

Then there's GOLD....

719B03C1-8DCC-4FC6-B4FE-00A0AF76DE5E.jpeg

what do you mean by unclaimed?

A lot of BTC has been lost forever, because devices storing BTC have been destroyed or lost.

The last estimate i saw was that around 4 million BTC have been lost forever.
That's exactly what I meant by unclaimed. I was thinking of someone who passed away without giving somebody access when I wrote the question.

Where you guys at??? Alot of you guys lost steem anticipating a HUGE run up on btc .. I told you guys 2021 was the year of btc...

We need one more drop before we can blast off to 20k.. I see us back to 9.5k before this next pump runs out of gas

Xrp, XLM, ADA ,LTC, ETH are all good bets ... A simple 10x on most of these assets in the next cycle is a given.

Still not sold on defi just yet... Reading alot of articles and defi just seems like a scam in so many ways but I'll hold my judgement for now..

BTC could also be hacked by a 51% attack.

That’s just the nature of the technology
No one will 51 percent attack btc now... Too much money to run that operation at this point .. unless it was a nation trying to bring it down.. it might just bring down it's own economy trying to destroy bitcoin .

Reactions: jjs
key price is BTC hitting 13.9K (BITCOIN MONTHLY CANDLE HAS NEVER PASSED THAT)....if it pasts that....all bets are off for new ATH. Keep an eye.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom