Official Bitcoin Thread

Say a 30% btc drop happens (which happens in past cycles), that is $14k.....we still eatin if you bought earlier in the year at 3-5k vs CHAD's now. New support line is a good thing.

Exactly! That's the play I'm looking for to stack more. Wont be buying at these levels.

:lol: what’s the context behind the chad term?

Chad's aren't exclusive to Bitcoin - they're everywhere :lol:

bb1da37f4d36ef883f33c55fb7abb3e1.jpg

If you think you missed out and are avoiding buying, you are wrong and still have opportunities to do well by DCA'ing. Buying every week for the past month would've netted you a 14% increase in value and that's with all the ups and downs. You are never late. You only lose if you never buy or buy once.

This. Like I mentioned somewhere in this thread maybe 6months to a year ago...there are little ways to stack them sats....and if you've been doing it, you are definitely reaping the rewards now. few tips:

- DCA
- install lolli and get bitcoin rewards: LOLLI APP
- install pei app and get bitcoin with debt purchases (dunkin, nike, sbux)
- you can use roundlyx and have it autobuy crypto/bitcoin via coinbase on a weekly schedule

Just keep stackin. I checked my lolli app just now and it was around $70 last week, but w/this latest rocket:

2020-12-16 11_24_38-.png

It isn't much, but waay better than those 1% - 3% RAKUTEN bucks LOL

Last edited:
I always thought it was a term for bro-ey white dudes who wear chubbies and polo shirts with boat shoes, not necessarily a term reserved for the incel type.

I've been wrong before though and I'll be wrong again about many things.

I think you’re right.

But I meant its a term that incel’s use for dudes who get cheeks :lol:

Everyone should try to own atleast 1 BTC while they can still afford it, too bad it is physically impossible for even only all millionaires to own 1 btc each.

If you are scared to buy now, just DCA. I have been buying BTC daily for years now.

think about this.... EVERYONE who has EVER bought bitcoin is in PROFIT as of today. UNREAL

took 2yrs, but now your annoying friends/peeps can say they're up 2k+ in their investment (if bought at 2017 ATH)
:slightly_smiling_face:

if you really think about it...put $19.4k in a bank account and see what kind of returns you'll have with that .004% APY vs investing in BTC at ATH

Everyone should try to own atleast 1 BTC while they can still afford it, too bad it is physically impossible for even only all millionaires to own 1 btc each.

If you are scared to buy now, just DCA. I have been buying BTC daily for years now.

Daily foreal?

Back
Top Bottom