Official Bitcoin Thread

Today honestly takes me back 2 yrs ago when I felt sick to my stomach seeing BTC slowly chop to ~$3k at the end of 2018 and really wondered if I severely ****ed up buying BTC because that **** looked like it was headed to $0 :lol: . Fortunately I didn't sell, kept DCA'ing and what a ****ing ride it's been since :pimp: Congrats to my fellow NT hodlers :lol:

I can't wait to see whats in store for alts in 2021/2022 :nerd:

Hodlers returning to the thread:
main-qimg-5b3fac59a32e982243020a9c752433aa.gif

Any thoughts on the next balloon? Cheap with potential to go nuclear?

Still trying to stack more xrp in the event things hit a potential 200 bucks one day like they think it will.

Fap gave his moonshots which make sense. There’s a trend with what runs crazy:

yfi
Zzz
Btc

Limited supply leads to huge increases in price when discovered. Zzz was a scam it looks like but it still had a crazy run. Stop looking at cheap coins with billions in supply unless their use case requires it and look for low supply gems with use case. The only huge supply coin I’d buy is amp because it requires a huge supply to be locked up as collateral for payments.

Any thoughts on the next balloon? Cheap with potential to go nuclear?

Still trying to stack more xrp in the event things hit a potential 200 bucks one day like they think it will.

$RUNE - they have a liquidity pool now (not yet released but you can use) called bepswap; it will be the first crosschain liquidity/swap decentralized exchange. check it out here:

You'll be able to swap or be a liquidity provider ETH:RUNE, BTC:RUNE, LTC:RUNE and so on....NATIVE COINS and not WRAPPED. Nobody is doing this.

If you peep and go back to my earlier post on this...I believe I told you guys that I got in at .07cents....it is currently at:

Back
Top Bottom