Official Bitcoin Thread

Do you think the IPO will increase adoption and drive coin prices up or are you looking at it from a pure equities play?

it validates to wallstreet suits that crypto is here and ready to take their $$$ LOL. See, lots of those "suits" still feel that they will go to jail or participating in nefarious activity (i know right? friggin weirdos). When they know damn well the USD is in more terrorist, drug lords, and human trafikking hands. 100% FACT.

Understood. But I usually go large
Wealth is created over the course of years. If you’re worried about price fluctuations, you’re trading too large and you’ll be vulnerable to emotions. Cut your size in half and give yourself more range or just trade around a core if you’re active and experienced.

Any recurring amount counts . Bitcoin is going to hit at least 100k for sure at this points. It’s just a matter of when.

One aspect that we haven’t spoke about is the coin shortage as a result of the pandemic. Another testament to the usefulness of Bitcoin and other coins. Digital money is only going to get bigger and bigger. There’s no going back.

Anyone using Robinhood over Coinbase? Trying to buy $10 worth of crypto regularly isn’t the move on coinbase as they take $1 in fees and that can start adding up

Anyone using Robinhood over Coinbase? Trying to buy $10 worth of crypto regularly isn’t the move on coinbase as they take $1 in fees and that can start adding up

You don't actually own the coin and can't transfer from Robinhood, it is more of an IOU.

I would avoid, personally moved my holdings from there a couple of months ago.

Ask customer service to switch to Coinbase Pro for lower fees.

Back
Top Bottom