Official Bitcoin Thread

Still waiting for BTC to be around $8K again, Eth to be around $300 again, and LiteCoin to be around $120 again. Praying for these dips. :lol:

Still waiting for BTC to be around $8K again, Eth to be around $300 again, and LiteCoin to be around $120 again. Praying for these dips. :lol:

You gonna be waiting for something that may never come. A few months ago you gonna be praying for a 14k BTC, 700 Eth, and 260 LTC dip.

Accumulate and hold

Yall dudes gonna learn to hold eventually or you might not. Idk why yall continue thinking short term :lol:

To chase opportunities that seem better at the time. Not everyone has unlimited funds bruh. Buy yeah I agree........hodlign is the way to go with strong coins. Proven again and again.
On the other hand my precious NAVcoin is flourishing due to being added on binance. Still way undervalued. No way should Pivx be at 3x valuation. Theyre better at marketing though

The market cap of cryptocurrencies back then was around 300 billion. It's now near 600 billion and climbing week by week.

Good Luck.

Gotta give these projects time to grow if you’re late to the party.

Everything i’ve dumped so far has gone on to exceed my buy in price.

Yall dudes gonna learn to hold eventually or you might not. Idk why yall continue thinking short term :lol:

You gonna be waiting for something that may never come. A few months ago you gonna be praying for a 14k BTC, 700 Eth, and 260 LTC dip.

Accumulate and hold

I don't know if anyone else is doing what I'm doing, but I'm actually doing the buying low and selling high technique. I invest a certain amount when low, and when I think it's going to be around the highest before it dips again, I sell and transfer the remaining profits back to my bank. I'm attempting to see more of a developing pattern. There's some exchanges that are more up to date and live, so I keep tabs those prior to selling again. I could say that it's effective with the exception of limits and fees.

I don't know if anyone else is doing what I'm doing, but I'm actually doing the buying low and selling high technique. I invest a certain amount when low, and when I think it's going to be around the highest before it dips again, I sell and transfer the remaining profits back to my bank. I'm attempting to see more of a developing pattern. There's some exchanges that are more up to date and live, so I keep tabs those prior to selling again. I could say that it's effective with the exception of limits and fees.
I remember johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm talking about this a lot. Buy low, sell high, buy back your position over time. I think people are too stuck in buying all their investments at one point in time. Spreading out your risk money over different buy in prices seems like a good strategy to me

Question: anybody profolio at a point where the big 3 are not apart of it or make vast the majority of your profit?

There’s a guy who started with $5K investment and now is almost at $200K. His profolio is only consist of 1 Bitcoin.

Very interesting.

Question: anybody profolio at a point where the big 3 are not apart of it or make vast the majority of your profit?

There’s a guy who started with $5K investment and now is almost at $200K. His profolio is only consist of 1 Bitcoin.

Very interesting.

My alts mooned so much my BTC only makes up 5% of my portfolio

Very interesting.
I never had any top 3 coin at anytime not counting btc for a little while. I always buy alts. Cash out in BTC obviously. Never bought LTC or ETH. I prefer buying low priced alts with big potential for long term hodling and daytrading with any ****coin

Aside from adding KNC eos and icx over the weekend I’m just chilling. Gonna look into rpx at some point. I should grab neo too. What wallets y’all using for neo?

Aside from adding KNC eos and icx over the weekend I’m just chilling. Gonna look into rpx at some point. I should grab neo too. What wallets y’all using for neo?
You got any ICOs you're looking into? Black cement 3s coming up in 2 months. Need multiples but not really trying to come out of pocket for multiples if you catch my drift

Back
Top Bottom