Official Bitcoin Thread

Btw - im no salt representative or pretend to be. ALL of your questions are answered on their whitepaper. You are dealing with Erik Vorhees and Co. They have partnered with 3+ major banks to fund these loans....im sure they got it all covered bros.

Also, just wanted to add this....unreal. For peeps that got in on SALT early (around $2)...this can be life changing.....YOU’RE ABLE TO USE SALT FOR PRINCIPLE AND INTEREST!!!
C75FBF77-5373-45C7-8653-0003F2E5FB5A.jpeg

Their whitepaper states that salt token price on website will fluctuate depending on market conditions. So what if price goes up $40? $50?

If u go into a bank right now and ask for a 100k fiat loan, how much would they charge?

By going through SALT, last i checked 10 tokens allows 100k (using crypto collateral) that i bet i is waay cheaper than what banks will charge u. But what do i know, maybe im wrong

Yup somebody posted that SALT price went from 25 to 27.5 on their platform recently. Not much of a difference, but the price will probably continue increasing. Just like fap lists: you can put crypto as collateral, you can take out a big loan for cheap as of now, and you can repay that loan using SALT. If people are putting up their homes for bitcoin I'm sure there'll be people taking out loans using SALT. The greed is going to be real come 2018.

I don't own any SALT yet but I wouldn't be in here if it weren't for SALT.

Do you have to hold SALT on an exchange?

Been reading about xrb for the longest but the sketchy exchange put me off. Smh.

Still looking for that big x10 or x100 coin lmfao

What do you guys think of dogecoin. Read into it, but can’t take it seriously. Weather it be their logo, or what have you lol

What do you guys think of dogecoin. Read into it, but can’t take it seriously. Weather it be their logo, or what have you lol

Supply of 112 billion. That's way too much. Just think of it as Buying Jordans, the more General the release, the less worth the resell value. The more limited or QS release, the more valuable. Now if they're BIN 23 Jordans, then damn.

Last edited:
remember also, coinbase and gdax are essentially the same site, except gdax is an actual exchange. gdax is owned by coinbase. all your log in info is the same for both sites. so to save on fees, ALWAYS TRANSFER YOUR CRYPTO FROM COINBASE TO GDAX BEFORE YOU TRANSFER IT TO ANOTHER EXCHANGE!

I want to move some ETH & LTC from my coinbase to my nano ledger. Should i move them to GDAX before I transfer to my wallet, or should I move them directly from coinbase to my nano ledger? Are the fees that much more?

Back
Top Bottom