Official Bitcoin Thread

Currently in Crypto Limbo, bought some ETH on CB, now I cant transfer to Binance??

Before, I made some transfers, and it worked. Now its saying it needs proof of Identification?
Uploaded Photo ID and now I've gotta wait for them to confirm verification, AGAIN. I sent it before and it failed somehow.

So in between my transfers taking long, and now I have to submit ID proof, prices are def going up.

TRON was about .08 when I was first trying to get, now look.
Delays killing people lol

Also the value of my ETH is going down. So less $$ will be transfered

Last edited:
Please remember it's not the ETH/BTC networks fault, it's coinbase/GDAX delaying the initiation/release of the transfer due to backlogs.

Yea my gdax to Binance BTC transfer is taking longer that normal today, been about 5 hours and haven’t seen it

use LTC if time is an issue, just trade for btc when it gets to an exchange. you might lose some dollars but when you can make 50-100% gainz its worth it

Anybody hear of VOX?

Its allows people to create and play VR games, which is propably the only coin thats doing this...

On Bittrex below .60. Easy $1 coin.

Long term Hodl

:angry: My eth transfer from 9:30 am eastern still hasn’t hit binance
Mine dont even say pending, Yours is actually making some sorta progress

Regardless of if I make any real profit in this thing, Thank you NT. Opening up mi ojos to many different things .

Im just kicking myself for not taking this thread seriously when I first saw it years ago

Nobody heard of VOX?

Guess my COLX call about to come through...

@fapmasterjr Kucoin exhange is about to make me some money

A540DA8F-4555-448A-993B-A8A8389E13DC.png

Attachments

• D6FB5B01-746A-43B3-AEEE-3277B7676443.png
    D6FB5B01-746A-43B3-AEEE-3277B7676443.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Bruh coinbase got me heated. Nothing will verify, bank account or ID. It's been like almost 2 weeks, I need answers b.

Bruh coinbase got me heated. Nothing will verify, bank account or ID. It's been like almost 2 weeks, I need answers b.

Coinbase verfication is awful. If you're going to verify using ID try placing a piece of paper behind the ID with good lightning and a close up of each side. That's the one that got me verified. It's really annoying how you have to wait the next day to try again if the verification fails.

IBook a picture of my id on my pants and was verified seems like instantly . They're probably flooded.

Back
Top Bottom