Official Bitcoin Thread

2416CA6F-05BA-4551-A3EE-03050C08C9C9.jpeg

:pimp:

Any Nas holders here? Nebulas.

First global blockchain search engine with a PoD reward system.

Going to look more into this.

I bought at an ATH yesterday and I was kicking myself after it dipped immediately.

Woke up and checked delta and the deficit in red hit me like

ToE8E2f.gif

It was mooning because of this video so FOMO kicked in when I saw it reach an ATH.:smh: :smh: :smh:

Still though, It's one of my long term holds.
Team is strong! Built by the founders of NEO so you know these guys speak blockchain fluently. :lol:

Not only are they building a blockchain/dapp search engine which can do to dapps what google does to websites but also they're making own platform which can also be a platform just like ETH and NEO and so on so it can be something to run ICO's on too.

They have a product already and their main net is launching Q1 this year.
They aren't on any of the major exchanges yet either like binance. and they're not listed properly on CMC so it's still kinda under the radar.
Total supply is 100 million coins so at it's still undervalued right now IMO.

Successful main net launch + listing on popular exchanges will make this moon IMO.
Not only that but it's at 12 USD with the same amount of coins as NEO which is currently 100USD per coin and I think this has potential to do even better.

Just wish I caught that dip man.

P.S. I'm not a financial advisor.
Do your own research :lol:

I bought at an ATH yesterday and I was kicking myself after it dipped immediately.

Woke up and checked delta and the deficit in red hit me like

ToE8E2f.gif

It was mooning because of this video so FOMO kicked in when I saw it reach an ATH.:smh: :smh: :smh:

Still though, It's one of my long term holds.
Team is strong! Built by the founders of NEO so you know these guys speak blockchain fluently. :lol:

Not only are they building a blockchain/dapp search engine which can do to dapps what google does to websites but also they're making own platform which can also be a platform just like ETH and NEO and so on so it can be something to run ICO's on too.

They have a product already and their main net is launching Q1 this year.
They aren't on any of the major exchanges yet either like binance. and they're not listed properly on CMC so it's still kinda under the radar.
Total supply is 100 million coins so at it's still undervalued right now IMO.

Successful main net launch + listing on popular exchanges will make this moon IMO.
Not only that but it's at 12 USD with the same amount of coins as NEO which is currently 100USD per coin and I think this has potential to do even better.

Just wish I caught that dip man.

P.S. I'm not a financial advisor.
Do your own research :lol:

I don't give a **** if this dude is legit, he is mad annoying to me. **** all his hands gesture...

So whats the word on these kcs rewards? Sorry if its been mentioned and i missed it.

Think some of my ETN is gone. Sent it to cryptopia, but it’s not showing up in my wallet. Transaction confirmed on the Etn side but nothing from cryptopia (has more than enough confirmations).

After some research it’s apparently a growing issue. Be careful guys

Thoughts on HTML?

Nobody use it much. Reason is that people is now using content management system, you don’t need to be a html coder to design sites anymore.

It’s like a stepping stone of web development, the next level is JavaScript, Ruby, Java, ASP, PHP.

So whats the word on these kcs rewards? Sorry if its been mentioned and i missed it.

So if you hold KCS, you get daily payouts. What is great about the payouts is that it is paid out into crypto currency. The calculator is here so you know what you're getting:

http://kucoinshares.com/

The payout is based on percentage of growth on Kucoin Exchange volume. So in theory, if you believe the exchange will keep growing....its best you hold some KCS so you get best of both worlds (KCS share price grows due to demand + daily payouts).

Great vid here:

Last edited:
Deciding on throwing $1500 on more LTC, or spreading it out on some VEN, and NEO

Depends on how much LTC you have. I could see LTC running back up to the highs soon ($350+) and then you could roll it into NEO and VEN. I know NEO is near an ATH now, not sure about VEN.

Last edited:
We buy APPCoin on binance! Let's flourish.

This coin looks like it has a lot of potential. Not even listed on coinmarketcap. IMO the name also has easy recall. I feel like this is a coin with potential that i got in early. Less than $3 right now. Sold 10k TRX for this. Let's get it.

Reps to FAP. Reposting this to those who didnt see it. Up 40% now. Just got listed on CMC.

VEN is just shy of an ath I believe t hot 5 the other day. You can’t go wrong with anyone of those choices. Best value could be VEN since it’s the cheapest by everything there should double st he worst.

Congrats to the dude holding qlc. I slept on it after its debut. Figured it would just chop and maybe dip lower since there isn’t really a product yet. Clearly wrong but that’s life. I’m very satisfied with my holdings.

Back
Top Bottom