Official Bitcoin Thread

Screenshot_20180109-083242.jpg
Screenshot_20180109-083242.jpg

These hands will hodl VTC for as long as it takes. Vertbase should release this year hopefully.

Damn y'all portfolios really hurting like that? What are y'all investing in?
Still up, but my port already went down thousands and with the error I commuted with ETH, I also lost on thousands .... so all In all 5 figure swing.

Is not funny ....

man nothing is stopping this ETH train....

unless ICOs start using something other than ETH... :nerd:

Feb 2 LTC announcing partnership with Amazon? I just got me some ECC and SMB on Coinexchange, a few **** coins for a fraction of a penny. Gonna throw a stack at KIN tomorrow, give this TRX a chance to rebound maybe

Is MercaTOX or Etherdelta better?

ALso has anyone actually withdrawn to FIAT a huge sum of money? Like how was the bank about it? Mine was being a bia just with the 2 microdeposits from Coinbase because they're out of the UK and it looks suspicious. I can't imagine if I got to the point of a major bag trying to send 300k back or something

Who do you bank with?

I just got put onto this crypto stuff 2-3 weeks ago. I got in on XRP at .50, TRX at .03, bought some XVG at .15. Nice to see a thread on here!

Man, setting up all these wallets alone can get you a degree in computer science.

I'm mining:
Mooncoin
Embercoin
Lindacoin
Espercoin

And my wallet list for staking is:
Sprouts coins(soon to be sprouts+)
Paccoin
Dimecoin
Mooncoin
Embercoin
Linda
Esper
Doge
And a few others I need to hop on. The goal is to buy a cheap $250 laptop, put all my wallets on it, and make sure that **** is gaining PoS and just keep an eye on the charts. #hodlgang

PWC, Microsoft, Renault

And rumored BMW....

Its a supply chain solutions. Every company that manufactures something is ALWAYS looking for a way to improve it's supply chain and lean out
I'm amazed how VEN has so many partnerships and is still under $5. Price could jump after the rebranding?

i bought 70 bucks worth of ETH one week and a half ago im up 40. I also bought litecoin 50 bucks and im only up 51 lol, I should sell litecoin lol.

Back
Top Bottom