Official Bitcoin Thread

The one night I don't do my crypto reading someone on the Nano sub called the drop...Should've not gotten lazy, done some reading, and sold my Nano to buy it back right now....instead the super bowl food coma got me LOL

Not doing anything but HODLing now

I'm expecting a surge, if only temporary, sometime this week. From looking at the depth charts and order lists sell wall prices have risen significantly. Might even be some sort of collusion... who knows?

Just going to sit back and see if the analysis based on my observations is correct.

10 months from now.. Either we Will be laughing our asses off at the naysayers and also saying we should of bought more
In February

Or

Telling ourselves we should of sold at a loss and not be at 0.

Im not sellibg ****. No point now.
I just dont see why people are selling now at these prices.

10 months from now.. Either we Will be laughing our asses off at the naysayers and also saying we should of bought more
In February

Or

Telling ourselves we should of sold at a loss and not be at 0.

Im not sellibg ****. No point now.
I just dont see why people are selling now at these prices.

I loaded up on some more ARN. Going in to test out this low supply theory.

Only day traders should be selling right now.

Wish I invested in more ICOs since the prices are locked in at the time of token sale.

No spare cash to buy Nebulas or Icon.
Would've loaded up if I had the chance.

4fef7cac-e465-41d8-a19f-e9ee664e5f52-jpeg.2051693

My whip for this month

Only day traders should be selling right now.

Wish I invested in more ICOs since the prices are locked in at the time of token sale.

No spare cash to buy Nebulas or Icon.
Would've loaded up if I had the chance.

I’m not buying into ICO if these market conditions hold up (rather down) because it will hit markets cheaper. They still have the potential to go down even after the release. Look at Tel :lol:

Ive been studying the effects of the S&P 500 on crypto but have not found anything difinitive. Some charts show a weak corralation and other show BTC stability during drops and bad economic news.

Hmm

Back
Top Bottom