Official Bitcoin Thread

I want $10 ETH

$5 LTC

I want to go back to last January, so I can flourish when last December rolls back around.

Ok maybe thats extreme, but I want to take some major positions so I can go long for the foreseeable future. 2018 is looking washed. I want to prepare for 2019 and beyond

I want $10 ETH

$5 LTC

I want to go back to last January, so I can flourish when last December rolls back around.

Ok maybe thats extreme, but I want to take some major positions so I can go long for the foreseeable future. 2018 is looking washed. I want to prepare for 2019 and beyond
Exactly

I think the bottom will be about 4.9k bitcoin and 50 dollar ltc....

Once those levels are reach we will just hover at the's levels for a while until big news and adoption begins...

2020 was always the goal... don't lose focus

I want $10 ETH

$5 LTC

If it drops that low then crypto is a dead currency.. Which is what it's looking like right now

Crypto will be fine. A lot of folks just wanna be millionaires next week.

Facts.

2014-15 everyone thought crypto was "dead" and forgot about it. More than a year passed by. The twitter accounts and youtube channels died off, the thought of bitcoin basically left people's consciousness. Then 2016-17 came and look what happened.... Now crypto is "dead" again, everyone and their mom saying its gonna drop until so and so price...

If these prices stay for the year I’m doubling my positions in req and qsp and adding more man n poa. Just give me a nice slow sideways pattern for be year and I’ll be happy.

I want $10 ETH

$5 LTC

If it drops that low then crypto is a dead currency.. Which is what it's looking like right now

I’m done putting money in ......... but If it drops that low I’ll def buy a crapload just in case. It can’t go that low though... can it

Lower lows and lower highs over the long term.

You have to ask yourself, where is the demand going to come from?

The thesis of cryptos being a currency is long dead (too much energy and not stable enough)

As an investment? It never was

Just speculation left, and each time it makes a new low, it’s going to be that much harder to recover as selling pressure will increase as the price recovers.

If you haven’t by now I would suggest you reduce your crypto exposure to less than 2 or 3% of your portfolio.
It’s okay to take big risk for big gain, but don’t try to catch a dropping knife guys.

Lower lows and lower highs over the long term.

You have to ask yourself, where is the demand going to come from?

The thesis of cryptos being a currency is long dead (too much energy and not stable enough)

As an investment? It never was

Just speculation left, and each time it makes a new low, it’s going to be that much harder to recover as selling pressure will increase as the price recovers.

If you haven’t by now I would suggest you reduce your crypto exposure to less than 2 or 3% of your portfolio.
It’s okay to take big risk for big gain, but don’t try to catch a dropping knife guys.

Nah.

Magadon is right. There's no value to this **** if not a digital currency or (I'd add), a simple store of value.

I'd say it's okay to up the percentage of your portfolio to more than 3% if you're open to high risk, but this shouldn't be anywhere near 50% of portfolio in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom