Official Bitcoin Thread

What are your opinions on Matrix AI Network (MAN)? I was thinking about adding more to my bag but still a little skeptical if it will ever reach $1 again.

I remember when MAN dropped....now I’m sitting on 700 worth less than 70$ lmaoooo joint was all the hype back in 2017 I got REKT with the Alts man, all good, I’m holding on to my bags...who knows, maybe they’ll flourish in the next bull run

Anyone knows where Bounty is? Lmao

I remember when MAN dropped....now I’m sitting on 700 worth less than 70$ lmaoooo joint was all the hype back in 2017 I got REKT with the Alts man, all good, I’m holding on to my bags...who knows, maybe they’ll flourish in the next bull run

Anyone knows where Bounty is? Lmao

LMAO same. Wasted so much on Dent, Deep Brain Chain, and MAN.

Who has instant transactions with CB nowadays? During the last bullrun I remember they let people do instant transfers from bank accounts.

I use CB Pro deposits nowadays but was wondering.
I have it, along with many more, just add a bank account.

One thing I dont get is how come when we were in that amazing bullrun of late 2017 the 24h volume on coinmarketcap was almost always between 30-40b daily and we were flying 20% every day and now its 120b and has been over 90b for a week now and were not gaining anything. Only thing that comes to mind is washtrading on exchanges making fake volume trying to pull in newcomers that way. Which is why Im not so optimistic about this bull run lasting long.

Last edited:
Not gaining anything ? What lol? We’ve been making steady gains everyday b. Btc is heavy at 8k but that’s about it. And this is a nice resting period. Let it come down a little or just chop in this range around 8 and we’ll be at 10 in a week or two.

One thing I dont get is how come when we were in that amazing bullrun of late 2017 the 24h volume on coinmarketcap was almost always between 30-40b daily and we were flying 20% every day and now its 120b and has been over 90b for a week now and were not gaining anything

That December run was straight parabolic and a blow off top. This run right now is still fast, but the slower it goes, the more sustainable it is. That’s the thing with crypto, when it moves it moves FAST. Also, look at the weekly/monthly/yearly picture. We are still FAR away from even coming close to previous ATHs. Be careful with low cap Alts though, they may never recover to that point, but I definitely expect them to catch some pumps.

One thing I dont get is how come when we were in that amazing bullrun of late 2017 the 24h volume on coinmarketcap was almost always between 30-40b daily and we were flying 20% every day and now its 120b and has been over 90b for a week now and were not gaining anything. Only thing that comes to mind is washtrading on exchanges making fake volume trying to pull in newcomers that way. Which is why Im not so optimistic about this bull run lasting long.

I’ve not seen the numbers but you also have to consider that there’s probably another 50-100 tokens on the market that are contributing to the marketcap.

And maybe the growth of leverage trading since 2017??

Eth breakout impending. This could get real nice soon. If we clear 275 with volume. 300 magnet then I’d watch to see if we hold that level for the next leg up and not a game out.

Where ya gains at? You must be holding some bad alts ATM

One thing I dont get is how come when we were in that amazing bullrun of late 2017 the 24h volume on coinmarketcap was almost always between 30-40b daily and we were flying 20% every day and now its 120b and has been over 90b for a week now and were not gaining anything.

Not gaining anything? You must be doing something wrong....figure it out and flourish, but dont blame the game....

B5EF43A4-A42B-432F-9E38-6A2B87B8A946.jpeg

Who has instant transactions with CB nowadays? During the last bullrun I remember they let people do instant transfers from bank accounts.

I use CB Pro deposits nowadays but was wondering.

If I remember correctly and from past experiences, this is how it has always been:

It's all in how you get the fiat to CB.

=====
There's basically like three ways.

-Bank transfer - immediate, but you link your account to CB, crypto can be purchased and moved immediately

-ACH transfer - a wire transfer basically, takes time to clear, once the funds are settled into your CB account, you can purchase and move your crypto immediately

-Bank withdrawal - CB charges your account just like any purchase, you won't be able too move your crypto until the funds clear

My understanding anyways, hope this helps.

If I remember correctly and from past experiences, this is how it has always been:

It's all in how you get the fiat to CB.

=====
There's basically like three ways.

-Bank transfer - immediate, but you link your account to CB, crypto can be purchased and moved immediately

-ACH transfer - a wire transfer basically, takes time to clear, once the funds are settled into your CB account, you can purchase and move your crypto immediately

-Bank withdrawal - CB charges your account just like any purchase, you won't be able too move your crypto until the funds clear

My understanding anyways, hope this helps.

Bank deposit is only available on the app and not pro website?? Thats wack. Wish i knew cause im still waiting for my funds to post

I never use the app due to ridiculous fees

Bank deposit is only available on the app and not pro website?? Thats wack. Wish i knew cause im still waiting for my funds to post

I never use the app due to ridiculous fees

Use USD wallet and do a bank deposit then, u transfer the funds to Coinbase pro and buy with no fees.

I never bought into BTC but I’m really considering grabbing my Qapital stash and dumping it into it...feel like it would do me more justice on crypto than where it currently is...ugh....I’d be sick to lose it tho..lmao although I think worst that could happen is it drops just below 5k I. D.o.n.t ever see it hitting lower than it did 4 months ago

Back
Top Bottom