Official Bitcoin Thread

I dont plan on ever selling my accumulations. Remember they dont keep printing BTC like money, that's when the REAL gains will be had. Once BTC's are deadstock :lol:

Trend is your friend. Received this just now...

8AF7AE02-67A3-4A4F-84B5-9C7F6791E575.jpeg

I cashed out for good. I initially bought crypto to have an asset that was not correlated to the stock market but it trades too much in sync with stocks so I have no need for it.

Stock market dipped in March, Bitcoin dropped to $5k in March, stock market is now at all time highs, bitcoin is now just below all time highs.

I cashed out for good. I initially bought crypto to have an asset that was not correlated to the stock market but it trades too much in sync with stocks so I have no need for it.

Stock market dipped in March, Bitcoin dropped to $5k in March, stock market is now at all time highs, bitcoin is now just below all time highs.

can't wait for decorrelation.

they are correlated because of the institutional money?

I'm wondering if decorrelation is possible if it happens that the main force behind both markets is Fed liquidity.

This is a bad take. Highly recommend checking the YTD returns on every asset class. March was a black swan event that caused every single asset to tank. But BTC has since blown every other asset class out of the water. BTC and stocks were correlated for a while, but it's clear the decoupling is already here. BTC/SP500 chart has been absolutely dominating. We need to stop measuring things in fiat. The government has proven that dollars will continue to be more and more meaningless as they print it beyond belief.

You don't understand what this asset is and where it's going. You wanted to gamble in the short term and got burned... Don't blame us in 18 months when most of us will be posting tesla's and condominiums....

Back
Top Bottom