Official Bitcoin Thread

Justin Shill byke.

97A6A647-030D-4C88-BF4D-122A9CC41170.png

mans said VEN....lol

you and me both tho bro...praying for that VeChain Coinbase listing for that **** to get back into that 4-7$ range again and I can buy my Lambo

Pretty sure the VEN/VET ratio was 1/100 when the token swap happened.

ATH would now be 0.08 cents.

So If it gets to $5 dollars from there you can buy me a lambo too :lol:

I hope you're staying that icx and ven. Don't think those projects will blow up after that last bull run.

Blow up maybe not but you don’t think it’ll grow over time ?They’ve continued to advance and do work over the last few years and have a lot of partners. I would be surprised if they don’t grow over the next few years and are still around when many are not. Just a hope and a guess I suppose.

Ive been marveling at the BTC surge it has been making over the last few days. Got some nice gains so far. Today I told myself that im going to make a commitment to start DCA'ing more aggressively next year. Now fast forward hours later today. I'm out for a ride with my wife and we pull up behind the back of this vehicle and I had to do a double take to make sure I was reading what I saw correctly. It was such a random thing because Ive been watching/reading up on BTC a lot today.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

BTC HODL.jpg

After seeing that, I have no choice but to take it as confirmation that I'm on the path to something great. :pimp:

Just thought Id share that lol.

Just got Coinbase, got some REN and loopring.

don’t know wtf I’m doing.

just bought them because they are cheap and consistently moving up in price.

Coinbase will suspend trading in XRP on January 19

In light of the SEC’s recent action against Ripple Labs, Inc., Coinbase plans to suspend trading in XRP on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 10 AM PST.

By Paul Grewal, Chief Legal Officer

In light of the SEC’s lawsuit against Ripple Labs, Inc, we have made the decision to suspend the XRP trading pairs on our platform. Trading will move into limit only starting December 28, 2020 at 2:30 PM PST, and will be fully suspended on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time*. We will provide additional updates, if any, through the Coinbase Support Twitter account, including if there are any changes to timing.

The trading suspension will not affect customers’ access to XRP wallets which will remain available for deposit and withdraw functionality after the trading suspension. Further, customers will remain eligible for the previously announced Spark airdrop (subject to approval in certain jurisdictions), and we will continue to support XRP on Coinbase Custody and Coinbase Wallet.

Coinbase remains committed to being the most trusted platform for trading cryptocurrency. We strive to provide our customers with access to a broad set of assets, all of which are evaluated against our Digital Asset Framework to assess factors like security, compliance, and the project’s alignment with our mission of creating an open financial system for the world. We take seriously any decision to change our customers’ access to one of those assets.

We will continue to monitor legal developments related to XRP and update our customers as more information becomes available.

*Trading may be halted earlier as needed to maintain our market health metrics

Our decision to support any asset or functionality requires significant technical and compliance review and may be subject to regulatory approval in some jurisdictions. We therefore cannot guarantee when or if the services mentioned in this post will be available in any specific jurisdiction at this time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom