Official Bitcoin Thread

Just pull up the the dealer and have them scan the QR code. :lol:

word. if anyone interested...Mclaren Newport Beach accepts BITCOIN.

2021-01-02 12_09_26-21167482_1556212844445933_377317013585202490_o.jpg (2000×1653).png

Would you still get taxed on it if you pull it straight off and never deposit it?

I know back in the day you wouldn’t. I’m sure they caught on though.

BTC and ETH portfolio look great right now. I'm so glad I was too lazy to swap all my DeFi gains over the past few months to Tether and just left the WBTC and ETH. :nthat:

Nah I know, I just hate to see BTC building a bigger gap and I continue to hold on to my bags of LTC and ETH...just leaving money on the table 😭 I keep calculating what I would have made had I converted my port 5 months ago vs today....**** gets me tight
Keep your LTC and ETH and also buy some BTC
I originally had about 50% BTC, 25% Eth, and 25% Other Alts but after the alts bloodbath of 17-18 my share of alts dropped to 10% . I converted most to Eth when binance asked for americans to shift to their new exchange but still own some ltc, steller, eos, kyber, and recently bought cosmos.

Set a stop loss order if you want to lock in your profit.
[/QUOTE]
If you have to think or care about when to sell, y’all doing this wrong. 250k I’ll sell some sats, 500k I’ll sell more. Don’t give a **** what bitcoin does short term until then

I know, I'm just joking since its going parabolic.

love you.
Its going too crazy right now, thats why im triggered to sell.
About a month ago when xrp was going crazy I mentioned that I was going to sell and someone said id regret it, and now look.
Just trying not to get greedy !

What you got on deck?

i screen cap'd my holdings a few weeks ago, but i'm crazy bro...i play lots of risky assets and move on the daily. my erc20 wallet is more for trading and catching sleepers. if you check my transaction history, it's probably a bunch of coins you never heard of and don't want to be even remotely possible of you guys getting in these since it literally is move, move, move.

What people should keep in mind is that there are not an infinite number of bitcoins.

Bitcoin has a stipulation—set forth in its source code—that it must have a limited and finite supply. For this reason, there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins ever produced.

Once miners have unlocked this amount of bitcoins, the supply will be exhausted.

While there can only ever be a maximum of 21 million bitcoin, because people have lost their private keys or have died without leaving their private key instructions to anybody, the actual amount of available bitcoin in circulation could actually be millions less.

In other words...we haven't seen anything yet.

HODL!!!

This will be generational wealth for your kids, kids, kids, kids.

Back
Top Bottom