Official Bitcoin Thread

I wonder if any guys from 3 years ago kept their ETHLEND (now AAVE). They should be up pretty big

^ I think LEND/AAVE did do a 100:1 reverse split IIRC. but ya would still be up for sure.

Does anyone here have a home server and mess with Storj? Curious how your experience is? Thinking of running it on the backend and just earning Storj for letting folks borrow my HD space.

Does anyone here have a home server and mess with Storj? Curious how your experience is? Thinking of running it on the backend and just earning Storj for letting folks borrow my HD space.
No, but skynet is live on SIAcoin network. Decentralized storage.

Check the date on the tweet.
Also an initial investor in coinbase.
Would assume that he’s the richest rapper alive.

If I would’ve seen this back then, I’d be rich. I believe in anything Nas invests in :lol:
1610139608251.gif

Id do it. passive income / staking / interest in crypto is where its at. Seems like Storj has good volume and will be here.

Check the date on the tweet.
Also an initial investor in coinbase.
Would assume that he’s the richest rapper alive.

I listen to a podcast with a couple of guys he invests with through his company Queensbridge venture. He’s def cashed out a bunch of times

I listen to a podcast with a couple of guys he invests with through his company Queensbridge venture. He’s def cashed out a bunch of times

I didn’t think of that. I like to think I can hodl forever but if I saw that type of gains the smart thing to do is cash out.

I've had some alts on Binance for a while that I just planned to sit on long term, wasnt planning to do anything with them and had em for a couple years - not a crazy amount of funds but a few dollars you could say. Only been checking the prices occasionally.

I just recently realized US users need to move the funds off at least off Binance - and possibly to BinanceUS - but the US version isnt available in NY state where I'm located. Suggestions on best route to go from here? I guess another wallet and I'm doing my own research now but I havent paid too much attention to Crypto the last 12 months.

Hoping somebody here can speak from experience.

Last edited:
Isn't there a VPN work around for Binance? Couldn't you just use a VPN to look like you're in the UK then move the funds that way?

To everyone that is new to the crypto world. Remember to do two things. DCA and take profits. I learned my lesson last cycle. I put a large amount of money into this last time, made a good amount and then lost it all because I didn’t take profits. Was left sitting on my hands for 3 years waiting for this moment in time. Now, will I absolutely keep some money in at all times? Of course. But will I take money at highs and rebuy in on dips. You better believe.
Learn from my mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom