Official Bitcoin Thread

damn i wish i sold some eth at 1300 and bought back at 900 today those damn coinbase fees are ****ed up

It's looking like BTC was pumped to the extreme right up until this Executive Order kicked into play today. I wonder if there will be an announcement or will the news only cover the usual.

I timed the market based off the lawsuits.
Hopped out of Xrp at $.65.
Hopped out of BTC at $41k.

You're telling this to people who put $100 into a $40k BTC.

Same folks have to wait on BTC to hit $80k just to turn $100 into $200.

You may have timed it correctly once, but your winning percentage over time will not be favorable.

You think you are going to compete with institutions / whales moving BILLIONS in and out of the market?! Good Luck

All markets are manipulated by big players. That includes the stock market and precious metals.

No one times the market at the exact top and bottom every single time.

You may have timed it correctly once, but your winning percentage over time will not be favorable.

You think you are going to compete with institutions / whales moving BILLIONS in and out of the market?! Good Luck

All markets are manipulated by big players. That includes the stock market and precious metals.

That's why you gotta see what the smart money in the room is doing. Not your homie that might have made a couple 100 thousand off crypto.

I'm talking about paying attention to trillion dollar RICO cases and the fundamentals.

I'm not a maxi or a fan of certain tokens.

Time in the market vs. timing the market.

usdc-stellar.png

Today the Centre Consortium announced Stellar is becoming an Official Chain for USDC, bringing the world’s leading digital dollar stablecoin to Stellar’s established and proven blockchain ensuring a more open and interoperable standard for digital dollars on the internet.

Circle will support USDC for Stellar across its suite of payments and infrastructure APIs and business account products by Q1 2021. Businesses leveraging USDC on Stellar for payments, commerce and financial applications will have access to powerful APIs and financial accounts for connecting to cards and bank accounts, storing and managing digital currency wallets and managing on-chain activity for financial applications.

The Stellar ecosystem has a long history of supporting and optimizing for payment related use cases. The ecosystem includes a global network of hundreds of exchanges and wallets that support payments and on and off ramp use cases, thrives on a robust community of developers, including community efforts building to their wallet interoperability standards. We’ve seen this community help advance financial inclusion and drive adoption of blockchain technology across all over the world but particularly in Emerging Markets in Latin American and Africa. We are very excited to be able to support businesses and developers in building these financial inclusion solutions through USDC on Stellar in our platform.

We encourage Stellar developers to reach out to us to learn more about our products and how USDC on Stellar can help advance the mission of creating equitable access to the financial system.

wr wr what are you seeing big picture with stablecoins going forward?
Bad news for stable coins like USDT. For a large part of the Asian market where majority bof the crypto liquidity exist, USDT is their only on ramp in and out of crypto. Something else will have to take the place of USDT for them.

The US market has stable coins like USDC, DAI and others that have transparency with their liquidity and backing will see a surge in volume.

I think this is good news for stable coins with legitimate backing.

UK just deemed XRP and exchange token.

Check out Whale Alert on Twitter.
The most advanced #blockchain tracker and analytics system reporting large and interesting transactions as they happen. All data available through our API. https://twitter.com/whale_alert?s=20

Whale Alert (@whale_alert) Tweeted:
ℹ️ With the recent increase in value we have decided to up the minimum report values for #BTC. You can find the current reporting limits in the link below. All data is still available through our API.

https://t.co/ZJjEPYLwoo

My two countering thoughts on this dip.

postive: BTC has never broken its ATH and only doubled. 2017 $19k ath to 2020 $42 ath is merely doubling. We have more room to grow on this run.

negative: There is more institutional investment and they are more than content with gains achieved thus far so they will take some of their money now. They dont need to triple or quadruple their money.

Don’t look too far into this dip fellas. If you been with crypto even for a little bit, it was painfully obvious some sort of correction was coming. And I promise you a good chunk of the crypto vets are adding to the bag right now instead of having anxiety

be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy. DCA in, DCA out. Take profit along the way where necessary

Back
Top Bottom