Official Bitcoin Thread

Bought Eth today instead of buying 3M snake Air Force 1 early on StockX.

Trying to cut back on my material purchases this year so DCAing really helps me trim some of the monetary fat that I spend on such things.

3ms still on my radar but lemme see how bad I strike out at retail before I impulsively blow that money.

man kicking myself for not doubling down on AAVE at 113. It is making a huge run right now. What in the world.

sto
Bought Eth today instead of buying 3M snake Air Force 1 early on StockX.

Trying to cut back on my material purchases this year so DCAing really helps me trim some of the monetary fat that I spend on such things.

YES, this realization changed the way I spent my money. If I would have started buying stocks/BTC/ETH instead of whatever shoes/clothes at the time, I would be able to buy more than a few of whatever I bought and then some. Hell, I've been day trading stocks to minor success for many years but had I just bought and held some of those stocks I would be way better off. Instant gratification is nice but setting yourself up for the long term feels even better.

saw this on another chat i'm in...they're playing a game:

"bought bitcoin/crypto vs buying ______ today"

**The thought is to see how sometimes impulsive we are to buy materialistic things vs potential generational wealth...but have fun with it, some of the responses are funny AF ....like peeps buying btc vs buying innout and eating ramen LOL

thought it'd be funny to hear the responses here....i can start:

"bought btc vs buying new pair of slides today"

"bought btc vs buying new golf balls today"

This is if I never sold anything from the original run a few years ago
Around 1000 into each of the big 3
Sucks but I learned a bunch. Back then I had the paperiest hands of all time :lol:
24E58034-47F6-49C0-84A7-CB89725A4AFA.png

I usually don’t say anything about getting in on a coin that’s being pumped but DOGE could double and I wouldn’t budge since I knew about it before that first pump...
Now back to my poorfolio

Right on cue following the discussion from yesterday.

I am so bullish on ADA that it is my largest holding. I invest in leadership and Charles is a notch above because he is so heavy on the Dev side.

I think both are great, but ADA is going to moon and at an avg. price of .32, I think it will make me a 10's of millionaire.

I am so bullish on ADA that it is my largest holding. I invest in leadership and Charles is a notch above because he is so heavy on the Dev side.

I think both are great, but ADA is going to moon and at an avg. price of .32, I think it will make me a 10's of millionaire.

Where do you cop it

Back
Top Bottom