Official Bitcoin Thread

How do you get uni swap on your phone? The google play store doesn't seem to have it. Every time I search for uni swap, I see everything but what I am asking for.

How do you get uni swap on your phone? The google play store doesn't seem to have it. Every time I search for uni swap, I see everything but what I am asking for.

wallets like metamask and trustwallet have a browser integrated within them that allows you to navigate to uniswap or pancake and connect your wallet

3459E55C-0289-4F68-83DD-5FDA25CFC6BF.png

I mean, sure it's dipping. But percentage wise, how is it any different than any other significant dip in crypto.?
There's those who bought at .005 and are still sitting like kings. Those who bought at .70 and should probably skip their morning lattes all of next week, an then everyone else in between...

But anyway, who else is buying this MFin dip.!?

doge can easily take off at any time in the near future but it's shocking people thought Elon being on SNL was gonna make a difference to the value of the coin.

I mean, sure it's dipping. But percentage wise, how is it any different than any other significant dip in crypto.?
There's those who bought at .005 and are still sitting like kings. Those who bought at .70 and should probably skip their morning lattes all of next week, an then everyone else in between...

But anyway, who else is buying this MFin dip.!?

I mean sure, get your dough while you can, but anyone putting big money into Doge for the long term is a damn fool. Get in & get out.

It's dip & overall different longevity IS different compared to other coins because instead of having substance behind it (like a Cardano), it's got...well nothing. :lol:

doge can easily take off at any time in the near future but it's shocking people thought Elon being on SNL was gonna make a difference to the value of the coin.
Well I guess this drop was just one hell of a coincidence then.

Back
Top Bottom