Official Bitcoin Thread

Damn, i put in an order for more LINK at 42$, by the time I submitted ish was back at 43$ and now it's back at 45.75$ lol oh well

Excuse my ignorance but why is having ETH in RH a bad thing?

as mentioned you don’t own the coin. Pretty much own the value.
You getting the gains and losses, but you don’t have the coin.
tesla is accepting BTC payment. We wouldn’t be able to use our RH money get the car.

i did read that RH is working on a wallet as well. I mean they would be losing too much business if they didn’t :lol:

Last edited:
In case we forgot
hour.jpg

if Shib goes to 1 red penny lol doubt it but :pimp:

New investors (including myself) with SCoins i typically pull out my initial investment IF I double. The rest I let ride on the house. That way you get your money back and if it dumps you arent left holding the bag.

HOW?

the sites y’all sent are so confusing,
I’m trying to invest in it

can someone who has maybe 4 mins just give me a step by step on how to properly invest in shib?
Heres what I did:
Buy BTC in Coinbase
Transfer BTC from my Coinbase wallet to Kucoin wallet (this took a couple hours to move over)
Exchange BTC to USDC in Kucoin
Buy (cypto) using USDC.

I used to buy some TEL. Same process can be applied to SHIB or anything else in there I believe.

HOW?

can someone who has maybe 4 mins just give me a step by step on how to properly invest in shib?

Download the Crypto.com app, get approved (took me about 4 hours to get approved), click on Shiba tab, buy tab, add credit\debit card tab, buy Shiba.

I asked my girl if she trusted me with our finances. She said yes. I then proceeded to buy $500 worth of SHIB with plans to DCA a few more hundred over the next few weeks :lol: . It’ll be a lesson learned one way or the other.

HOW?

**** is mad confusing but simple once you get it. This video helped me if you are using KuCoin.
I basically do what noskey noskey does.

why use ETH? Can’t you just buy USDT from Coinbase and move to KuCoin and use that?
Oh, yeah, I should clarify my method. I used BTC because I didnt want to deposit more cash on a Sunday between paydays to buy more crypto. I trimmed some BTC and sent it over. Transferring USDC itself would probably be quicker and easier.

Th
Heres what I did:
Buy BTC in Coinbase
Transfer BTC from my Coinbase wallet to Kucoin wallet (this took a couple hours to move over)
Exchange BTC to USDC in Kucoin
Buy (cypto) using USDC.

I used to buy some TEL. Same process can be applied to SHIB or anything else in there I believe.
Thanks a lot brother

Download the Crypto.com app, get approved (took me about 4 hours to get approved), click on Shiba tab, buy tab, add credit\debit card tab, buy Shiba.
Told me my verification failed due to crypto.com
App not being available in my region ( USA )

Whats the best platform to invest into DOGE, ETH, LTC right now? Think ill just leave my earnings in RH until they introduce this rumor wallet.

Back
Top Bottom