Official Bitcoin Thread

So we basically helped crowdfund Covid relief for India? 😎 Shiba got a little bounce in it’s step now.

But when it's up they complain they wish it would dip

bruh I swear this is the most contradictory thread on NT.

Every crypto posted in here’s timeline:

“To the moon!”

“Man I hope it dips so I can buy more”

*drops like 2%*

“Bruh this is awful”

“should’ve put all my bags into something else”

*rises back and levels off*

“Keep holding don’t sell!”

“these new investors are in for a rude awakening because they didn’t sell”

WUT :lol:

A383A46B-1C4E-476E-B699-C785D72C8ADA.png

I found out about this dude Vitalik earlier this year. He’s straight out of a movie

This is no ordinary dip :lol:

He still has 45 percent of the whole Shiba supply, even after donating 1 Billion (on paper) worth.

Now that we know he's willing to sell them to charity. It's best to think twice about getting Shiba or any other meme coin that sent 50 percent to his wallet.

Can't fault you if you buy the dip though. Twitter is filled with people saying "who's Vitalik" so people are oblivious and will buy.

Like way he looks and talks
Just the fact that he’s a genius billionaire crypto founder fits him perfectly :lol:
Didnt he create Ethereum because of a video game company taking away his sword or something?
Yea pretty sure they nerfed his favorite spell in world of Warcraft and that sparked his interest in decentralization

Like way he looks and talks
Just the fact that he’s a genius billionaire crypto founder fits him perfectly :lol:

Yea pretty sure they nerfed his favorite spell in world of Warcraft and that sparked his interest in decentralization

As strange as the story is, it's amazing to say the least. :pimp:

I guess I’ll say this about Crypto. If you are concerned about what you put in and watch it like a hawk if it dips, this probably isn’t the game for you.

You should only be putting money in you would be willing to lose no matter what and it won’t have a high impact on your daily life. Imagine what people said about those who invested in Bitcoin and look where they are now. Just my 2 cents.

So we basically helped crowdfund Covid relief for India? 😎 Shiba got a little bounce in it’s step now.

My friend just messaged me saying: "to a certain degree, i feel like i contributed to the donation to India"

:lol:

Hey I'll let my small bag of SHIBA go to zero if it can help people.

I only put money i was ready to lose though.

Yeah not touching any more meme coins. The hype of shib got me but no way I'm throwing money at something like that when 1 dude can just decide to kill the market at the drop of a dime.

More people need to learn this

I literally posted about this yesterday. Not sure how many people watched the clip but this is EXACTLY what Charles was JUST talking about... :lol:

These meme coins, but more importantly, naïve people (ignorant buyers), will lead to regulation in some way expeditiously.

It's hard to NOT agree with Charles here. Give it a few minutes listen from where I linked it...but more importantly around the 13:00 mark...

I guess I’ll say this about Crypto. If you are concerned about what you put in and watch it like a hawk if it dips, this probably isn’t the game for you.

You should only be putting money in you would be willing to lose no matter what and it won’t have a high impact on your daily life. Imagine what people said about those who invested in Bitcoin and look where they are now. Just my 2 cents.

I bought into Eth and Eth classic in February when it was sub 2000 for Eth and sub 20 for classic... I paper handed it and definitely learned my lesson. I just need to look at it less.

Back
Top Bottom