Official Bitcoin Thread

lol

y'all are cute caring about price

it either means you fomo'd in at highs with no plan, have too much on the line, weak conviction, don't know what you own

I'm ****ing hype today and hope it continues to bleed

added sushi amp doge btc and eth today. smallest adds were in the last 3 tbh, waiting to see what happens first to size into btc and eth.

eying comp, may be diving back into it, but also intrigued by XOR and KP3R so debating on what I want to do first

this was a long time coming, charts were showing it, let's ride.

lol

it either means you fomo'd in at highs with no plan, have too much on the line, weak conviction, don't know what you own

added sushi amp doge btc and eth today. smallest adds were in the last 3 tbh, waiting to see what happens first to size into btc and eth.

eying comp, may be diving back into it, but also intrigued by XOR and KP3R so debating on what I want to do first

Also it's important to take profits here and there, I'm using profits from ADA latest rise to buy some of this dip.

lol

k

E92779E2-CDF8-4378-8F43-A89E80CB9AFB.gif

1594140310830.gif

China banning crypto. This might be a correction. I'm down lots of money and idk if I'd allow myself to put more money in at this point.

Then again inflation is coming so you'd think more people would be investing in crypto soon.

My plan is only DCAing at this point in time

When I'm hitting that buy button, I know I'm only holding for the long term

Hype to get more BTC/ETH/LINK for cheaper

dont use the apps, get on a computer and use gemini active trader or Coinbase pro(not sure if that works). I was able to fill bids with ease that way.

deployed the cash I had in the account, will wait now and let things set up before sizing in

Back
Top Bottom