Official Bitcoin Thread

So if I wanted to own sol and Ray I should just make a pool then and clean up that way?

cosmos interests me as well. Almost pulled the trigger at 10 but went w eth instead since that boat was light

Screenshot_20210525-132644.png

The pools are already live. Theres two pools on raydium a fusion pool above and a regular pool. If you see above a few examples of the fusion pool. If you own Bonfida (FIDA) and Raydium (RAY) you can create an LP (liquidity pool) token right in the liquidity section and then to then drop it right into the fusion pool. Same idea like uniswap creating an lp. Difference is you earn two tokens at the same time! Its dope.

Or if you have RAY/SOL you can go to farm section and you will only earn RAY you wont earn SOL

Even so whatever you earn there is a swap section. You can farm dual tokens or ray only and swap into Solana or usdc/usdt.

How do I get some solana without access to any of the CEXs that offer it (NY sucks). Go to serum with usdc?

Trade Bitcoin, Doge, Solana and other crypto with zero fees on Blockfolio. Use my referral code and get a free coin when you trade $10 worth.

Trade Bitcoin, Doge, Solana and other crypto with zero fees on Blockfolio. Use my referral code and get a free coin when you trade $10 worth.

I’ll check but I’m pretty sure this is banned in NYC.

funds are getting into eth and defi now. Goldman is hyping the utility of it. 10-20k might actually be legit.

I’m super new to all of this and I’m trying to read everything I can, but can you guys point me in a good direction to inform myself and understand fundamentals. I’m interested in the earning potentials I’m starting to read about , staking, liquidity pools etc...

Every coin is different so you’d just have to look at how each coin works. There really isnt all that much for fundamentals. Currently diarrhea coin is tending.

tomorrow it might be cumrocket.

if you don’t have any coins yet I’d just some btc and eth at least. We like amp, matic, Ada and Sol around here as well.

if you get gemini you can stake on there and it’s super easy or else a lot of guys here use Celsius.

Find coins with utility that are necessary for the protocol to work and give you token holder value. Make sure it’s a real project with an actual product and not just a story. Start with btc and eth and then add some alts around them but those two should be your biggest positions and alts smallest.

I’d go something like
Btc 40%
eth 30%
blue chip alts 25%
Moonshots 5%

D Double D Double or anyone else, thoughts on polygon after optimism launch?

Yea, I sort of posted about this here:

Their roadmap looks really good. I think they're doing enough to make sure that even with optimism and ETH 2.0, they still have a usecase. This can be seen with them making stand alone blockchains and secured chains bonded to ETH. So they're trying to be more than just a simple L2 scaling solution. Also from what I know, Polygon will be twice as fast as ETH 2.0 when that comes out at first, 7K tps vs 3.5 tps so some projects may still want to use Polygon, but both won't stand still and the tps for both will increase in future.

Defi on Polygon is booming as well and this is going to keep on increasing.

1622019966838.png

If I had to guess, I would say Polygon will be fine because of first mover advantage, similar to how ETH is slow but first mover advantage has helped it a lot.
If you're yield farming on Polygon and making money then is there a need to move back to the main chain if you're comfortable and paying a fraction of the cost for fees?

I do think there will be some price action around the launch of Optimism and ETH 2.0 for Polygon so it won't be a bad idea to take profits before both launches but in the long term, I think the project will evolve and have a good future.

How do I get some solana without access to any of the CEXs that offer it (NY sucks). Go to serum with usdc?

I believe you can sign onto FTX without KYC. It might block your IP though.
You can send USDT or USDC to FTX and withdraw the SPL version of them to your Solana wallet. From there you can go to Raydium and trade it for Solana.

Is Coinbase banned in NYC as well or only certain coins?

I’m super new to all of this and I’m trying to read everything I can, but can you guys point me in a good direction to inform myself and understand fundamentals. I’m interested in the earning potentials I’m starting to read about , staking, liquidity pools etc...

Binance academy is a good starting point.

Coin Bureau for videos.

Coinbase and Gemini are allowed, you just need to apply for a bit license in nyc which is just another way for them to tax companies.

You really can’t sleep on ideas in crypto. Solana is up $10 from when I decided I wanted some exposure and dillydallied around figuring out how to

You really can’t sleep on ideas in crypto. Solana is up $10 from when I decided I wanted some exposure and dillydallied around figuring out how to

Where did you end up buying?

Trying to figure out if its worth adding another exchange like FTX, just to get SOL. I also still want to get AMP, but then I'd need Gemini AND FTX since neither has both. I think SOL is being added to Coinbase Pro soon though?

FTX.US has Solana. Crypto.com has it and i saw Binance US does too.

Not sure if you use Huobi they got Solana too and regular Binance too.

One thing you gotta know is USDT/USDC that Solana uses is not an erc20 token they use their own blockchain (SPL) you gotta swap erc20 usdc/usdt to SPL USDC/USDT via metamask and ive never done it b4.

Not saying this applies to you. But just in general for anyone reading this who wants to be in alts its a good idea to sign up and get access to alot of these sites so you can grab these alts early.

Because by the time Coinbase/Gemini gets it will have already been accumalated and pumped a week or two leading to the coinbase release then pumped more and dumped.

Meanwhile you coulda been had it months earlier and now they buying your bag. Just look at Cartesi for example it was trading around 20 to 40 cents for awhile and a week leading to coinbase it pumped to $1.00 landed on coinbase and pumped up to around $1.60 to $1.80 or so

Haven’t bought yet because these cex’s are all blocked in New York. At this point, sol is going to ramp and sit back so I may have missed that trade, but raydium looks ready and could run in the next few days.

I need to bridge the usdc to spl but I can’t figure out how or find any ****ing info on it lol will search after lunch

You really can’t. It’s almost a safe bet that you can usually at the worst get your money back (at some point) if you’re patient and endure.

Or it can blow up and you make some big coin

Haven’t bought yet because these cex’s are all blocked in New York. At this point, sol is going to ramp and sit back so I may have missed that trade, but raydium looks ready and could run in the next few days.

I need to bridge the usdc to spl but I can’t figure out how or find any ****ing info on it lol will search after lunch
You can convert ETH > SOL and ERC20 USDC > SPL USDC using Sollet and MetaMask.

I think you'll need to convert some ETH > SOL first because it doesn't require any gas on the Solana side. Then once you have your SOL you can convert the ERC20 USDC since you now have some SOL for gas.

Back
Top Bottom