Official Bitcoin Thread

Just make sure you own good projects and you don’t go chasing **** with size. Easy money has been made this cycle, just dollar cost average into your favorite protocols and make sure you have a bag of btc and eth before you trade alts.

Just make sure you own good projects and you don’t go chasing **** with size. Easy money has been made this cycle, just dollar cost average into your favorite protocols and make sure you have a bag of btc and eth before you trade alts.
can attest
yeah ive seen people make some bags chasing the meme coins but after i got burned during the big rush in 2018 or w/e i'm not built like that lmao

just been DCA'ing into **** the big 2 and some other projevts that i believe are solid and im def looking at significant profit

They might shake the tree once more before new highs. Big money wants to build boats. Right now they might be trying to trap longs and then flush them out again. Keep that in mind. Always want to have powder. Dca is so important.

If we get another shake with BTC dropping to $30k, I’m going all in :lol:.

Is it not obvious to anyone else. Musk and Cuban love saying they’ll accept these coins when it’s a full on bull market, and then back pedal when it’s not doing so well. Other than inflation, straight cash has been steady for how long? These dudes sound like snake oil salesmen who want your crypto only when they themselves can flip it

show me an entity accepting these coins in a bear market and I’ll be all in.

Bear markets is where you get rich tbh so they might even market more heavily to get you to spend your coins decreasing in value but the point you’re making is real. Everyone loves to hype up a bull market but the easy money in bull market goes to those who positioned themselves during the bear market.

Bear markets is where you get rich tbh so they might even market more heavily to get you to spend your coins decreasing in value but the point you’re making is real. Everyone loves to hype up a bull market but the easy money in bull market goes to those who positioned themselves during the bear market.

Exactlym another reason why I put another 30k into Doge

Inbox me your SOL address
appreciate it fam, but I figured it out. apparently you can only convert .1 eth worth at a time and that was my issue. in the middle of converting the stack now.

to me solana is the android of blockchain whereas eth is iOS.

solana, like android, is a little more open and developer friendly. you can write in rust, c, c++ where as eth you only have solidity at your disposal and that produces some limitations.

if Cardano trades at a 78b fully diluted market cap right now, solana can be $140 a coin and still be cheaper on a fully diluted level than ADA despite having a constant flow of developers innovating. to me, the risk/reward here is fantastic and being mispriced by the market, partially because of the lack of wide scale availability coupled with devs only now starting to develop the ecosystem.

I think sol and ray could be winners from here and I plan on building positions there. it's not an eth killer, but it should have a chance to kill the rest of the competition.

“Combining Sheetz’s innovative, customer-focused approach with NCR point-of-sale technology and Flexa’s digital currency payment solutions, this groundbreaking partnership marks the first time that digital currencies have been accepted for convenience purchases, and greatly expands the utility of digital currencies for everyday spending.”

anyone in here ever been to a sheetz? never heard of em but buying a slushee and a slim jim with bitcoin. i guess we really are headed in that direction 🤔

My boy bought some coffee in Switzerland with btc years ago. They had a qr scanner and it just scanned your wallet.

it was just more for the novelty. Than anything.

“Combining Sheetz’s innovative, customer-focused approach with NCR point-of-sale technology and Flexa’s digital currency payment solutions, this groundbreaking partnership marks the first time that digital currencies have been accepted for convenience purchases, and greatly expands the utility of digital currencies for everyday spending.”

anyone in here ever been to a sheetz? never heard of em but buying a slushee and a slim jim with bitcoin. i guess we really are headed in that direction 🤔

It's like wawa and quickchek there are alot out in PA, western MD, WV

Sheetz is like a gas station/convenience store/take out food chain in west/central PA (and maybe other states). Pretty big chain. Spent a lot of fiat there in college :lol:.

My boy bought some coffee in Switzerland with btc years ago. They had a qr scanner and it just scanned your wallet.

it was just more for the novelty. Than anything.

i've done this many times 3-4yrs ago. starbucks was giving like 15% off using i believe was fold app back in the day. long story short, the amount of btc i used for those coffees equate to a mclaren or maybe a home. smh #neveragain

Is there a way to set a limit order or limit buy on the Coinbase Pro App????? I know u can on the actual website but I can’t find it on the app? Thx

Back
Top Bottom