Official Bitcoin Thread

I can't speak for Crypto.com specifically, but it's likely that they're either:

1. Staking the coins on your behalf and paying you part of the return.
2. Lending your coins, charging interest, and paying you part of the return.
3. A combo of both 1 and 2.

I've been pleased with Celsius. 5.35% APY on ETH. No lockup period. Just transfer your coins to their wallet and start earning interest.

I know you're a MATIC guy too- they give 10.51% APY for that.

Some other services similar to Celsius are Nexo and BlockFi (and probably countless others.)

I think Coinbase is doing something like 6% for locked up ETH 2.0 staking. And Kraken advertises 5-7% for locked up ETH staking.

If you want to have some real fun you can asymmetrically add your ETH to the THORChain pool for like 20-30% APY. In the background they will 50/50 it, but when you withdraw you'll get all ETH back. You'll need to wait for them to raise the caps for this though.

The mechanism that all these services use to generate your yield is different and obviously all bring their own risks/benefits. Gotta dyor to judge what fits your goals.
Celsius has been great.
It is very easy to use and has given me no issues with transactions.
I have BTC and US Dollar Coin on there.
I highly recommend it

wrote an article on defi. Touched on aave comp alcx yfi and anc. Will write another on other protocols eventually.

Had the time to sit and read through this. Well done my man. Great info. :nthat:

Looking to stake $MATIC and don’t see it in my Celsius app am I doing something wrong?
If you can't see a coin in the wallet then that means it's not available in your location. Certain states have more restrictive crypto laws. NY and TX are 2 that I remember getting shafted for some stuff and I'm sure there are others.

Smh yeah I’m in NYC.
Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure I saw the Celsius CEO say that NYC users should just take a quick trip to Jersey when they wanna deposit their coins :lol:.

EDIT: Check this video out (start at around an hour 6 mins [USDC question]):

Last edited:
My post from a couple weeks back:
support 30.5k-31k - buy here.

I reckon we trade sideways from 30k-35k for a bit. Could we still pump 20-30%? sure.

Zooming out, from macro perspective, we had 1.7 Trillion in crypto (Total global $ in all cryptos per coin market cap) before the correction. We dipped down to 1.2 Trillion (30% decrease). We've trickled up to 1.3 Trillion where we're at now.

Get comfortable, this might be a minute. I'm taking my time, looking at buying projects on the LOW low. I'm doing some swing trading, my last buy was BTC at 31.3k, sold at 34.5k for a small gain.

I've seen 28k support level defended twice under times of heavy FUD, I think that's the bottom we'll see. If you believe in Wyckoff rules, the longer we go sideways, the bigger the PUMP.

Since then, we went up to 35k+ and didn't re-test support until yesterday. This is HEALTHY support test at 32k. I'm looking for more re-tests of this 32k support level. If it's established as our floor, things are BULLISH.

Bought BTC at 32.5k, sold at 34k. Limit buy at 32.5k again, will look to rinse and repeat. If we go lower then 32k and I'm stuck with a bag of BTC, I'm not mad at it, I know it'll come back up in time.

Lumenswap Announces Integrating DeFi Space Into Its Stellar Blockchain Network
Lumenswap is an open-source client for the Stellar network that allows you to swap and trade assets on the network using a friendly, minimal interface.

Lumenswap, a decentralized exchange for the Stellar network allowing its users to swap and trade assets on the network using minimal interface, would soon launch a new version enabling more trading with less transaction fee to broad-base the system.

The CEO of Lumenswap announced about its soon-to-be-launched DeFi ecosystem to facilitate more trading with the least possible transaction fee. The company CEO made this announcement in his latest official statement on Monday.

Making this corporate announcement here, the Lumenswap CEO Jed McCaleb said the company is simplifying the system of trading on digital assets, quickening the swapping with least possible interface.

“We aimed at making a dedicated ultra-sophisticated App that would facilitate this process. Lumenswap will help our customers swap their trade assets easily with minimal interference on the Stellar blockchain.,” Lumenswap CEO added..

The sources from Lumenswap also added that they will prioritise the key elements of transparency in the decentralised financial network to guarantee the security of data and transactions.

Lumenswap is a decentralized exchange and open-source client for the Stellar network that allows you to swap and trade assets on the network using a friendly, minimal interface.

i guess i did give my SSN and i know for sure that i took a pic of my passport cause i lost my wallet for a week. although that’s about 1/3 of my portfolio in there, it’s still not much and i’m not worried about tax implications. hopefully one day 🙏🏼

Alts gonna get destroyed if BTC loses $30 k again.

BTC is not bullish until it gets above 20 week ma and retests as support.

Back
Top Bottom