Official Bitcoin Thread

I mean you say that, but then we have actual data from Compound and Aave where institutions are telling them to create KYCd products for institutions to use, so?
I think you underestimate the nature of corporations piloting software that gives them a edge over there competitors. They have NDA's and dark market exchanges to hide their activity. When it's out in the open the it will be old information.

Most Americans don’t need a rock nft to use up their eth on. :lol:

I don’t like spending eth though for that reason. And dollars are cheaper…

I think you underestimate the nature of corporations piloting software that gives them a edge over there competitors. They have NDA's and dark market exchanges to hide their activity. When it's out in the open the it will be old information.
I don’t really understand what you’re getting at. Enterprise blockchain isn’t going to be using the same networks as we use currently. That’s a given. They’ll develop their own centralized walled gardens.

I don’t really understand what you’re getting at. Enterprise blockchain isn’t going to be using the same networks as we use currently. That’s a given. They’ll develop their own centralized walled gardens.
More like they will be sold access to their own private sidechain that's interoperable with public Blockchains.

No doubt Ethereum is too congested and the fees are awful. It's cause so many projects/dapps are using Ethereum: 1inch, uniswap, Curve, Axieinifinity, AAVE, compound, yearn, Opensea and hundreds more.
Use other chains! there's alternatives out there.
Ethereum currently runs about 30 transactions/second. Ethereum 2.0 will be 30,000 to 100,000 transactions/second. 1000x+ faster is pretty significant (it's still not enough if crypto achieves mass-adoption, but faster means-->less congestion-->less fees).

My swing/quick flip $: I'm holding my ADA until a bit after the mid-september smart contracts, I still think it'll pump MORE as people FOMO (as they are now) in near that time. After that, DOT for parachain auctions. After that, ETH for ETH 2.0 in December. I have and will maintain positions in each, but will be taking profits and moving onto other flips to invest more.

Curry bought 180k bored ape NFT.
1630258870437.png

Last edited:
wrote an extensive on article on why crypto's not a scammy fad and laid out some arguments about the protocols and technologies proving its not bull****. feel free to share it with any no coiners in your life https://satoshialien.substack.com/p/the-revolutionary-fad-that-will-never
"Projects like Ripple, Cardano and Dogecoin, on the other hand, embody everything wrong with crypto, as they are either cash grabs for founders, centralized to the point of no return or vaporware with no real adoption or use case ahead of them. Despite this being a very important asset class to follow, there shouldn’t be any blind trust awarded anywhere with one’s time and money dedicated to projects that have a vision and are consistently delivering on their roadmap, not promising something like smart contracts for years and failing to bring them to market, despite numerous other protocols doing so rapidly."

Bro for real man you are smarter than this man.....come on man...
Too much information about Blockchain fundamentals in the first half of your essay to jump off a cliff on this point. Maybe people aren't receptive to your conversations about crypto because you are only shilling the most popular and most overpriced cryptos.

Do you even know who the ripple founder is???
Yet you say USDC is ground breaking.....do you even know what platform that USDC is running on because if you did you would see the flaw in that paragraph....

Bro for real man you are smarter than this man.....come on man...
Too much information about Blockchain fundamentals in the first half of your essay to jump off a cliff on this point. Maybe people aren't receptive to your conversations about crypto because you are only shilling the most popular and most overpriced cryptos.

He's shilling popular / over priced coins but ishing on ADA, DOGE and XRP? :nerd:

Bro you’re carrying a lot of salt and soy, **** outta here with all that hostility.

Facts cardano doesn’t have smart contracts or any utility and is worth $129B FDV
Facts xrp is centralized and at the mercy of being dumped on by its founder at any point
Facts doge hasn’t been updated in years and is only now seeing developer attention thanks to Elon and vitalik

shilling popular projects? I’m bringing awareness to what’s actually creating change and opportunity in the world with real use cases and adoption, not some bull**** vaporware cult following

I've noticed when BTC takes a dip, so does AMP. It should find its way back up soon enough. I just checked my small bag and I just realized I got in at an average of 2 cents :pimp:. I thought my average was much higher lol.

And shouts to fapmasterjr fapmasterjr for dropping the knowledge on all the Defi. I'm still a novice on all that LP/farming stuff but seeing your gains gets me fired up lol.

Solana at 3 digits :pimp:

Anybody get in the Star Atlas IEO? :nerd:

I'm only trying on Raydium.
People were not too happy about the sale on Apollo yesterday.

I'll be receiving some raffle tickets on Raydium. Gonna put in for my max allocation but usually I'm not too lucky with this type of stuff.

Yea, there are some whales out there who are going to be granted a lot of tickets because of the NFT's.
Same with the Raydium whales.

Back
Top Bottom