Official Bitcoin Thread

This has been an awesome rebound off the lows, maybe we shake out and continue higher, but who knows. I’m not adding anything since I missed the lows and am low on cash but I would be a buyer if we see things go down more and hit the 21ema.

The SOL coins didn't even stay low for long at all. Couldn't buy any dips. Shows that the demand is high and it's not following BTC.

Every thing else is tethered to BTC.

I imagine there were a lot of longs that just got liquidated.

The SOL coins didn't even stay low for long at all. Couldn't buy any dips. Shows that the demand is high and it's not following BTC.
Yep, neither of my buys were processed. ****ing lame. Tried to buy at 145 and 150. Will wait and not chase, like JRS said.

Man. ****, now my BTC order got cancelled. The ****, Coinbase...

Last edited:
Good dip there, bounced all the way down to support. But, the fact that it got gobbled up within hour(s).. that’s a buying opportunity.

Yea I haven't seen people go hard on the dip so fast. My portfolio went up 7% this past hour lol

If you're staking AMP in Metamask or wherever, move it to the Lightning network asap. 197% APY right now. This is the network being used in ES if I'm not mistaken.

Oh. Just for clarity, you're still able to stake on the Lightning network in Metamask. It's just in addition to Gemini or SPEDN. New network that popped up today.

Last edited:
Coinbase is REALLY letting me down. Cant send ETH out of the platform for some much needed gas. ****ing infuriating.

wow I've had my amp in Gemini earn this whole time for like 1.78%, need to figure out how to make this move

If you're staking AMP in Metamask or wherever, move it to the Lightning network asap. 197% APY right now. This is the network being used in ES if I'm not mistaken.

Coinbase is REALLY letting me down. Cant send ETH out of the platform for some much needed gas. ****ing infuriating.
Finally got the ETH moved for gas. Got about 12000 AMP staked and will move the rest of my tokens too since the gas is lower to move already-staked coins. Should recoup the gas fees in a month of so at these APY levels.

Down to 184% APY. Apparently everyone else is noticing the new staking option too :lol:

Imagine, being able to buy btc at 42k…people were asking for it….but they wont buy again til ATH. Fact.
61DC52F0-58AC-47EE-A606-15FD2E116F9E.png

where can I put limit orders, other than Coinbase Pro.
trying to get off Coinbase considering their convoluted fees ate through some profits.

while we're at it.

I finally have some free time. So I can stop taking space on simple n00b questions, any recommendations for a n00b. Trying to get on your level.

Last edited:
Finally got the ETH moved for gas. Got about 12000 AMP staked and will move the rest of my tokens too since the gas is lower to move already-staked coins. Should recoup the gas fees in a month of so at these APY levels.

Down to 184% APY. Apparently everyone else is noticing the new staking option too :lol:
Is it one time gas fees or you need the gas to power the staking continually?

Back
Top Bottom