Official Bitcoin Thread

Which TIME are you guys referring to?

Wonderland time
Buy Avax on coinbase
Send to MetaMask
Swap Avax for time
Connect wallet on the wonderland website then stake.
I’m on going to have to learn how to wrap for tax purposes but I’m a little frighten with liquidity.

Last edited:
which one of you posted this on ig today? 😂

E1D6E8D5-6F98-49A6-99B9-6E562D0B1343.jpeg

go ahead and hack my bank account, its insured. :lol:

all you guys quit being my ohmie? 😿
OHM is a sure thing IMO, you’ll get those APYs as advertised.. only problem is people taking profits who came way before us.

the thing about rebase coins is they have to have money continuously coming in or the price will go down and can’t even compensate the advertised APYs.
They’re printing, only way to keep up its having people buy enough that it doesn’t dilute and cause price to go down.
OHM has enough to keep the price up, TIME is showing me that it does too. TIME has lots of DEFI utility and the frog nation cult backing it.

Klima, has been showing weakness, and has me most uncertain of the 3, but I’m gonna ride it out

Yeah I’m riding my ohm out even when it drops apy.

I’d get in on time too but I’ve just spent too much on crypto lately and am done until I get my strong money back. I’ll probably just fire up another node tbh then start taking profits.

just a random FYI - i just noticed 800, 000 flowDAO.io coins in my polygonscan wallet address. a quick google search shows it to be a scam airdrop and it may have been sent to people that used Sushiswap in the last week (i used it to get into klima). be careful bros :nerd:

I think this is gonna pass pretty quick tbh.

I don’t even know what caused the dip, Elon selling Tesla stock? The infrastructure bill? Both?

just a random FYI - i just noticed 800, 000 flowDAO.io coins in my polygonscan wallet address. a quick google search shows it to be a scam airdrop and it may have been sent to people that used Sushiswap in the last week (i used it to get into klima). be careful bros :nerd:
i just checked and i have 800k dxdex.io, 1k megadoge, and 750k zepe.io. i tried swapping them out but now my wallet is acting funny.

i just checked and i have 800k dxdex.io, 1k megadoge, and 750k zepe.io. i tried swapping them out but now my wallet is acting funny.
it looks like we got hit with the scam airdrops or "dusting" attacks that send a bunch of scam coins to random addresses on the blockchain that are increasingly more prevalent. judging from my quick research, the coins are harmless as long as we don't go the website and connect our wallets to swap them out. i would transfer them out to a burn address but i don't want to waste gas fees.

also, i bet many people have these "scam" coins in our wallets without knowing. It didn't show up on my metamask but i only saw it because i was on polygonscan and noticed it

here is a reddit thread regarding one of the coins in your wallet -
i guess these scams are increasing and becoming more creative due to the influx of people in the crypto space

thanks for posting that. interesting read. i don’t have ocd about scam coins in my wallet but i am
paranoid about getting scammed. i posted that metamask hack meme earlier in the thread and i’m legit like that. lost my wallet for a few days and my wife was tripping that i didn’t cancel my cards or anything. i just kept checking the bank app to see nobody else was using it. but have metamask load up to slow and show a zero balance on my tokens for 1.3 seconds and i start getting nervous.

thanks for posting that. interesting read. i don’t have ocd about scam coins in my wallet but i am
paranoid about getting scammed. i posted that metamask hack meme earlier in the thread and i’m legit like that. lost my wallet for a few days and my wife was tripping that i didn’t cancel my cards or anything. i just kept checking the bank app to see nobody else was using it. but have metamask load up to slow and show a zero balance on my tokens for 1.3 seconds and i start getting nervous.
haha i know that feeling, esp when i'm up late and tired. Anywho, just a PSA to those that may be unaware

Noob question here. I’m trying to buy and stake some TIME and just set up metamask. I added the avalanche C Chain network and went to swap AVAX for TIME on traderjoexyz. The transaction says successful and my AVAX isn’t in my wallet anymore but I’m not seeing the TIME. it was about 30 min ago so not sure how long these transactions normally take.

also - I’ve got the mobile and browser ext of MetaMask. Should these two automatically sync up after I put in my seed phrase? I’m not seeing my leftover AVAX on my mobile app

Click on import token. You have to add the address.

for time
0xb54f16fB19478766A268F172C9480f8da1a7c9C3

and memo.
0x136Acd46C134E8269052c62A67042D6bDeDde3C9

Time turns into Memo when you stake it,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom