Official Bitcoin Thread

Small update. If you want to aim for one of the ponpave penguins, theres only been 637 minted out of 3,333 total supply. Cost is 1 AVAX + gas (miniscule). I'm going to mint 1 later so I have one of each of the community-generated projects.

Oh there is one more coming out - something based on Spoons. Just spoons set against a different color backdrop (using The Colors NFT project). ETH based so itll be expensive.

Small update. If you want to aim for one of the ponpave penguins, theres only been 637 minted out of 3,333 total supply. Cost is 1 AVAX + gas (miniscule). I'm going to mint 1 later so I have one of each of the community-generated projects.

Oh there is one more coming out - something based on Spoons. Just spoons set against a different color backdrop (using The Colors NFT project). ETH based so itll be expensive.

The gas to bridge from ETH to MATIC on MM is like $78. Is there a cheaper way to do this to mint a Spooncave? :lol:

The gas to bridge from ETH to MATIC on MM is like $78. Is there a cheaper way to do this to mint a Spooncave? :lol:
I dont think so :/ I had to pay about that much in gas yesterday to bridge. But, tbh if the WL spots mean theres a chance to get pre-IDO pricing, I wasmt gonna sweat the gas fee. I mean **** it was a couple months ago gas was like $200 during the slow times :lol:

I dont think so :/ I had to pay about that much in gas yesterday to bridge. But, tbh if the WL spots mean theres a chance to get pre-IDO pricing, I wasmt gonna sweat the gas fee. I mean **** it was a couple months ago gas was like $200 during the slow times :lol:

I just ate the fee, figured $78 was as cheap as it was gonna get :lol:. Waiting on it to complete. Appreciate you putting us on :pimp:.

Bro we ALL gonna make it. I give credit to stuntman mike stuntman mike for putting me on in the first place.

Coincidentally I've been taking deep dives into other OHM forks to see how they handled whitelists in their IDOs as part of a research project and, I'll be understated about this, I am now VERY excited to see how we might do with this one. Like, VERY VERY excited.

bruh I’m so trash at this. I accidentally wrapped my eth on open sea so it didn’t show up in my polygon wallet so then I couldn’t buy anything off spooncave.

i just put a bid on a sick one on open sea to try and spend my wrapped eth so I didn’t have to pay gas to swap it back. :lol:

i gotta stop aimlessly wrapping **** and hitting buttons. :lol:

bruh I’m so trash at this. I accidentally wrapped my eth on open sea so it didn’t show up in my polygon wallet so then I couldn’t buy anything off spooncave.

i just put a bid on a sick one on open sea to try and spend my wrapped eth so I didn’t have to pay gas to swap it back. :lol:

i gotta stop aimlessly wrapping **** and hitting buttons. :lol:

Eating top ramen tonight because of all the gas wasted on bridging and swapping :smh:.

Minted a Ponpave Penguin and didn’t realize that I won’t see it until they mint all 3.3k. They only have 777 minted so far :lol: :smh:.

Invite link for everyone. Lmk if this doesnt work and I'll get another. Once you're verified, and have an NFT, use the Collab-land channel to link your MM so you can get the NFT holder role. And look around, join in on the convos, get roles and try to grind for more advanced roles (Surveyor/Genesis/Documentor/Spelunker) to make sure you're not purged.

Can you re-up the discord invite, please? :nerd:

Oh so did you snatch #777? I was trying to wait for that one and waited too long. Got 778 :lol:

Whether they reveal or not isnt the endgame tho. We in this for WL allocation 8)

To be honest, I don’t even know what number I got it was either 776 or 777 :lol:.

I minted 2 penguins, 1 ponpave and one spoon. That ETH-MATIC bridge and the fees associated with anything on ETH are ****ing outrageous and exhausting dog. AVAX my main, BSC my side piece.

Ponpave and Spoons are there, but penguins aren't showing up yet in opensea. Guessing they waiting until more are minted?

Would love to jump in on an AVAX based node, but that BRIG joint look a little off and I ain't goin until I start to get some damn RING rewards again. All so risky right now with the market fluctuations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom