Official Bitcoin Thread

loop finance offer better than astroport? Im considering adding a bit more position on luna and move my terrastation stake to somewhere else that offer better yield

Definitely a little stress test but I prefer to sleep easy, I like to maintain a LTV ratio of 20-25%.

Would need a 70% drawdown in the price of LUNA and for me to not take any action in order to be liquidated.

The great thing about Anchor is you can earn 20% on reserves while it just sits there just in case you do need it to lower LTV.

A lot of different ways to earn yield with LUNA, some different strategies outlined in these Twitter threads - link - link

As a general rule I only farm stablecoins with borrowed capital but I break that rule for LUNA after a significant dip.

Right now I'm only in the LUNA-UST pool earning 120% on Loop Finance

loop finance offer better than astroport? Im considering adding a bit more position on luna and move my terrastation stake to somewhere else that offer better yield

Wouldn't say better. It's younger, which is weird to say considering Astroport is only what, 5 weeks old itself, but Loop has about 10% of the TVL of Astroport so generally higher yields which will gradually decrease as liquidity flows in to the project.

For comparison on Astroport the LUNA-UST pairing yields 60%, so half what you can currently get for the same pairing on Loop.

What ever you do swap that LOOP or ASTRO for LUNA or UST daily or weekly - No Terra ecosystem token has a history of holding value much less appreciating. Only use as a vessel to accumulate more LUNA.

Saving up some ETH to try to jump in on Karafuru this week. Hoping the initial floor is under 0.5 from paper hands wanting to make a quick turnaround. One of the few projects coming with actual real world presence already.

is that associated with murakami? i know he's doing his own flowers nft but that karafuru is blatant.
Not affiliated, but clearly has his inspiration all over it. I think that's why the hype is so crazy. Murakami is dropping his own NFT project this month or next. That one is gonna be a warzone.

Not affiliated, but clearly has his inspiration all over it. I think that's why the hype is so crazy. Murakami is dropping his own NFT project this month or next. That one is gonna be a warzone.
Karafuru already has some Chinese/Taiwanese influencers pump it, utility seems cool but it's a mad house so I can't be in there haha. Love Murakami so I'll keep an eye on his stuff, sad that he was close to bankrupt two years ago so NFTs have been a second financial wind for him, especially after the CloneX collab. Just saw BAPE finally entered the picture with their Bapeteverse stuff LOL!

Minted one of these for the culture but think it’s worth buying in case a WL or airdrop gets attached to it one day

Saving up some ETH to try to jump in on Karafuru this week. Hoping the initial floor is under 0.5 from paper hands wanting to make a quick turnaround. One of the few projects coming with actual real world presence already.

yeah can see this being 3 eth in no time

Thought this new Fidelity report on Bitcoin was pretty interesting.

https://www.fidelitydigitalassets.c...fidelity_com/documents/FDAS/bitcoin-first.pdf

IMG_2578.jpeg

So you just got 11k dropped on your head worst case scenario?
price is fluctuating wildly rn. swapped out .3 and got over $1k worth of atom and juno. now the price for 1 token is around $800. worst case is i already cashed out .3 for some nice tokens and LP’d another .2 so idc what happens. still have 10.7 left.

Gonna flip any of that into CNV? :nerd:
at least now i might have some to gamble with. if the price is still good on the 2nd, i’ll cash more out and make the trek from cosmos to eth and pay the dumb fees - maybe bridge on sifchain unless there’s a cheaper way.

price is fluctuating wildly rn. swapped out .3 and got over $1k worth of atom and juno. now the price for 1 token is around $800. worst case is i already cashed out .3 for some nice tokens and LP’d another .2 so idc what happens. still have 10.7 left.

at least now i might have some to gamble with. if the price is still good on the 2nd, i’ll cash more out and make the trek from cosmos to eth and pay the dumb fees - maybe bridge on sifchain unless there’s a cheaper way.
Dope. Price on the 2nd should be locked until allocations are claimed. Btw the WL allocation amounts are out.

Back
Top Bottom