Official Bitcoin Thread

How do u guys feel about xrp/xlm

Was talking to some1 about it and it opened me up to it, knew about it but they schooled on the things it can do

They believe that in the future btc will be not as popular due to the length of time it takes to compete a txn

As supposed to xrp/xlm it takes seconds, and in their opinion that will be big

Any takes on it?
Bitcoin is just as fast as both on the lightning network which is a layer 2 solution. It's not perfect as you can't send 348 BTC on the network yet but that's what time is for.

Xrp = better get some before it's too late .
Xlm = same....

Anyone have any interest in World of Women Galaxy or is it feeling too diluted now with another 20k in circulation??

giphy.gif

Anyone have any interest in World of Women Galaxy or is it feeling too diluted now with another 20k in circulation??
Intrigued but not in a rush to spend any ETH

I personally need to grab a cryptoadz at some point

Can’t believe folks are still shilling xrp/xlm

Scary **** out there

Another one I missed because I felt the mint price was too much. I true idiot I am
As a heads up, the Artieverse is opening reservations for their mint on Friday. Time tba but join the discord if you're not in there. 0.20 ETH to mint, so not cheap, but this one is backed by an insane group of VCs and persons, like アミーゴ アミーゴ .

Had a feeling they would. Had Vince Carter doing marketing for them a few days ago. Got one yesterday. Will try for another when the MP opens up

Anyone else get one :nerd:

Well if anyone else want to chime in on their feelings about xrp/xlm

Heard some opinions about it in here with no reasoning im intrigued to hear yall thoughts about it :nerd:

strictly my opinion but i think there is more potential for upside with xrp based on the case with the SEC rather than actual utility. once the lawsuit is settled in their favor, it could possibly see a nice bump. also, it can process transactions quickly but if that’s the gauge, there are others like NANO that are faster. who knows where XRP will go though. personally, the only crypto i’m buying in the top 10 that’s not a stable coin would be BTC or ETH.

Unless you're selling these ALTs at every new ATH, just stick to ETH/BTC.

XRP army just as strong as that ADA army.

It’a bull**** and not a real product that’s going to get implemented and used on a wide scale

Zero institutional support
Zero utility
Zero reason to own it when the entire world is building on Ethereum, accumulating bitcoin and learning about solana and Avalanche

It’a bull**** and not a real product that’s going to get implemented and used on a wide scale

Zero institutional support
Zero utility
Zero reason to own it when the entire world is building on Ethereum, accumulating bitcoin and learning about solana and Avalanche

Thank you for your input

Back
Top Bottom