Official Bitcoin Thread

Kyrie added Losers Club as his PFP on twitta
He really loves the community, was in the Spaces talking yesterday for a bit so it’s not just some sponsorship. Happy for my guy J’von though, he’s a real one.

The question is should I put more money in? :nerd:

Pretty good time to add as there's been a decent correction (Buy red / sell green)

I would recommend spreading any buys out over a period of time though. A week. Or the remainder of the month (DCA)

So Coinbase won't let me see the 8949 forum they sent to the IRS unless I sub to their monthly service. Scumbags.

Doubt I owe anything. Almost chose not to even do my taxes this year for crypto. Got too spooked and paranoid at the last minute though :lol:

So Coinbase won't let me see the 8949 forum they sent to the IRS unless I sub to their monthly service. Scumbags.

Doubt I owe anything. Almost chose not to even do my taxes this year for crypto. Got too spooked and paranoid at the last minute though :lol:
Unless u took money out of the app and back into ur bank account i believe you dont owe

You're also taxed if you convert one coin for another. That's mainly why I'm just gonna play it safe and file tomorrow.

Them short term taxes on gains are a 🤬

Really does pay to just hold.

I’ve been borrowing against my eth and Luna to get longer eth before next payday. Not doing well but I have a ton of room and plenty of collateral to avoid a liquidation.

Can read all about it right here.

I dodged a bullet. Was gonna buy the dip, but never did. Sucks for other people though. This type of $#@! makes all of DeFi look bad.

I’m not. I mean I got my strong but I’m not actively buying more and keeping up with new projects.

I just remember atlas was supposed to be legit.

Back
Top Bottom