Official Bitcoin Thread

Aptos and Sui will be ghost chains that no one remembers in 5 years

Solana and cosmos are the only ones that have a chance

make money trading whatever has the best trend though along the way

Last edited:
What's good these days?

I'm still trying to get in the loop.. I haven't paid much attention to nft's since early summer and there's so many projects I've never heard of :lol:. I've just been buying stuff on secondary post-mint and flipping. Just following the volume. Almost everything has been doing well lately especially gambling/revshare projects.

Yeah Solana is def being FUD attacked right now. sus :lol: . I’m buying at these levels. Nice stuff from Vitalik.

Worked out beautifully :pimp:

When people were fudding and then Vitalik talked you already know what that meant. He knows something and that the community was grown organically. None of the fundamentals have changed either. It'll only get better.

Take chances.

Worked out beautifully :pimp:

When people were fudding and then Vitalik talked you already know what that meant. He knows something and that the community was grown organically. None of the fundamentals have changed either. It'll only get better.

Take chances.

Facts.

Didn't get any SOL in the single digits but was riding the FTX drama down from 25 to 12 :lol:
Didn't get enough at the lower ranges to do some damage to my average buy value but oh well.

Good to see the thesis working though. NFT volume and daily wallet activity is high and remained so throughout the drama. Still a lot of work to be done though.

I'm still trying to get in the loop.. I haven't paid much attention to nft's since early summer and there's so many projects I've never heard of :lol:. I've just been buying stuff on secondary post-mint and flipping. Just following the volume. Almost everything has been doing well lately especially gambling/revshare projects.

I might jump back in but like you I'm rusty. I just put my shanties for sale so might get some SOL from them and will try and build up the position. Is it still a bot fest for mints?

Didn't get any SOL in the single digits but was riding the FTX drama down from 25 to 12 :lol:
Didn't get enough at the lower ranges to do some damage to my average buy value but oh well.

Good to see the thesis working though. NFT volume and daily wallet activity is high and remained so throughout the drama. Still a lot of work to be done though.

I might jump back in but like you I'm rusty. I just put my shanties for sale so might get some SOL from them and will try and build up the position. Is it still a bot fest for mints?

Yeah I sold a few of my older holds. I was surprised to see some them doing so well. I'm still bagholding the dragonz though :lol:. Whitelist opps and alpha in there still seems solid. And still have my Remnants.

I've only taken part in the Bonkz mint so far so it's tough to say re: bots but I think they're still around. I managed to mint both of my allocation but I did have a ton of tx's that never registered. I think maybe it's a combo of bots + Magic Eden not keeping up with the traffic. I will say, the QUIC upgrade and different fee mechanics have the chain humming. It was doing 7k+ tps during the mint and is as smooth as ever.

Don’t know why this is the first time I’ve noticed it, but this is my next door neighbor’s license plate. Also has a giant Shibu Inu sticker that takes up the entire rear passenger side window. Wonder how he’s doing this year.
5543FD6B-E815-4586-B87F-7B24554B202C.jpeg

Damn it, I was hoping for sidewise and hopefully way MORE down for 2023 so I can continue to accumulate at a discount. I'm thinking the rally we're seeing will be short lived. Fingers crossed!

I'll gladly take an easy few hundred off the little change I threw at SOL. Cash out before it dips again.

Aptos and Sui will be ghost chains that no one remembers in 5 years

Solana and cosmos are the only ones that have a chance

make money trading whatever has the best trend though along the way

Avalanche got my interest since i listened to the Emin and John on the Empire podcast + the Amazon partnership.

Have you had a look into it?

I do think Solana has a good chance at staying relevant. Same for Cosmos, but now sure how value accrues to $ATOM holders.

Back
Top Bottom