Official Bitcoin Thread

NY residents still cannot buy xrp via coin base or uphold but Gemini has xrp ..

Kinda crazy how citizens of the financial capital of the world is excluding from staking and buying certain assets....

Hows those AMP bags looking??

heman-fabulous.gif

Nah all the alts are washed tbf :lol:

Binance FUD ramping up again.

Hopefully we can break these lows. Back down to 20k levels for new year. Full market depression and then get it popping again in Q2.

Hows those AMP bags looking??

heman-fabulous.gif

Nah all the alts are washed tbf :lol:

Binance FUD ramping up again.

Hopefully we can break these lows. Back down to 20k levels for new year. Full market depression and then get it popping again in Q2.

I feel like the Binance fud has some merit this go around. I don't wanna break no lows though :lol: but I feel it coming. Hopefully we get these ETFs approved soon so we can have one last bounce before then.

Can't get my remaining funds out of Bittrex... they turned off my 2FA, but it still asks me to submit my 2FA code.

Only $115ish supposedly, but would be nice to get that back out.

What’s that gallery looking like 👀
Mint sold out, reveal this monday:

Old news, happened last week :lol:. It's -30% over the past month. Take a look at the top 100 and you'll find plenty of coins in the same ballpark. And that article you posted was more about shilling whatever WSM is and less about PEPE :lol:.

But yes I'm still buying. I already said it's probably going to 0.

Pepe news is old af now lol

Pepe will be l higher than it is today next cycle

That’s all I care about for ****coin exposure

2x on an NFT drop in a bear market :wow:

- only 4000 mint
- gaming out in month
- genesis home owners will get $ZXT airdrop in q4
- ZTX is a web3 initiative of ZEPETO, the fourth-largest metaverse in the world behind Minecraft, Fortnite, and Roblox.

2023-09-05 10_29_44-ZTX Genesis Homes - Collection _ OpenSea.png

Top 5 in 24hr volume / trending on OPENSEA
2023-09-05 10_33_46-OpenSea, the largest NFT marketplace.png

I'd have to agree. NFTs have been profitable during this bear but hype and liquidity dries up quickly.

Cash out dude. Them ****s gonna be worth 0.01 by the end of the month.

I'd have to agree. NFTs have been profitable during this bear but hype and liquidity dries up quickly.

I hear what both of you are saying, but with only 4000 genesis mints, at current price....marketcap is only 700k

I'm willing to take a risk for this project to atleast crack a Milly or few. I mean, sort out coingecko and look at these dummy nft marketcaps for Pudgy Penguins...they're at $50MIL.

Say these Homes hit $1k..... 1k x 4000.....that means this collection would only be at $4MIL. I'm gonna go with my instinct + MATH lol

$300 ($100x3 Mint) risk for $$$ is an easy risk:reward ratio

**also holding these homes will get $ZTX airdrops. Airdrops are qty of home specific. So given I have 3, i'll get 3x airdrops.

Not vouching for this, but Metamask new feature: SELL

Pretty much sell your crypto and deposit the fiat straight to your bank:

Back
Top Bottom