Official Bitcoin Thread

Is the SEC announcement for the BTC ETF really tomorrow?

People just frontrunning the news, hence the pump?

I think the deadline is sometime in January. Anyone giving a concrete date before then is just guessing. I actually saw something about a delay earlier today... That's bullish imo. More time to speculate.

Thought we had some folks in here that messed with THORChain, I copped one of these bitcoin wizard ordinals back in February so I'm wondering what they got coming:

Thought we had some folks in here that messed with THORChain, I copped one of these bitcoin wizard ordinals back in February so I'm wondering what they got coming:

That's why they were getting swept up on Magic Eden today....

Time for another journey into the ponzi archives...

Who was the dude that got in early on $STRONG??

I bought mine at damn near ath. :lol: Got some dumb *** soldier nodes too.

Im about to cash out right now and break even for all my l’s last cycle and just let my SOL ride. Im not so certain we’re gonna have a bull run.

Fren Pet. Yall jump on this ASAP. It's about to blow. Mint is currently closed but the price is gonna skyrocket.

Invite codes to get in -
fp-oxzvoi2
fp-s4vlmsi
fp-ixac93d

You need to download the Fren Pet app thru Chrome (how I did it). Bridge ETH to the Base chain (bridge.base.org/deposit). I added the Fren Pet wallet to my metamask, sent the eth from one acct to the new one in-app, then went to the bridge website and sent. Then the ETH will show on the Fren Pet app. Then you can mint for 100 $FP (when it opens). Then the next mint done refunds your cost? I haven't minted yet so unsure how that part works.

Price is skyrocketing so might be worth buying the $FP token now. Or it might crash and I'm FOMOing in. NFA, YMMV, etc etc.

Fren Pet. Yall jump on this ASAP. It's about to blow. Mint is currently closed but the price is gonna skyrocket.

Invite codes to get in -
fp-oxzvoi2
fp-s4vlmsi
fp-ixac93d

You need to download the Fren Pet app thru Chrome (how I did it). Bridge ETH to the Base chain (bridge.base.org/deposit). I added the Fren Pet wallet to my metamask, sent the eth from one acct to the new one in-app, then went to the bridge website and sent. Then the ETH will show on the Fren Pet app. Then you can mint for 100 $FP (when it opens). Then the next mint done refunds your cost? I haven't minted yet so unsure how that part works.

Price is skyrocketing so might be worth buying the $FP token now. Or it might crash and I'm FOMOing in. NFA, YMMV, etc etc.

I'm not gonna play the game but I bought the token yesterday. Ponzinomics seem pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom