Official Bitcoin Thread

ETH’s time is coming but :lol:

3B4977B6-1FB9-4AB9-900C-D861C64B7719.jpeg

SOL really went to the stratosphere.

dogwifhat proving that the winners keep winning. I might just start buying every -30% pullbacks.

stick stick You good with your Saga Phone?
My boy got hit with a cancellation email. I've still not got a shipping email so its not looking good brev.

You get any action on yours yet? I still haven't gotten a shipping email on mine, but I haven't gotten a cancellation either so I still got some hope I guess :lol:.

I copped a small bag at 10 bucks and swapped all me eth at 75.

Idgaf about fundamental anymore. Just go where the momentum is.

You get any action on yours yet? I still haven't gotten a shipping email on mine, but I haven't gotten a cancellation either so I still got some hope I guess
:lol:

Nothing but I'm hoping no cancellation email means we're in. It's a shame cuz I wanted the Saga quick to check off another one of the list for Bonkmas.
There was a a tweet from Raj saying they will shipping all through to the end of the year so there's still hope.

Might need to get a screen protector as well and the case after seeing a couple of people breaking their screens :lol:

Merry Bonkmas fellas hope some of you ate

1703446970055.png

It ain't as big as what people got with Jito but I'm happy. Jupiter next and hopefully much more for all of us next year.

I kept buying ETH and BTC as my mains. SOL was there, but been a distant 3rd in my priorities. Specifically, should have bought more under $10, $20 dollars. Way more. Lesson learned.

All good tho. Eating a little is better than not eating at all 8)

Great perspective - send love to the fam

SOL!

I thought I told you that we won't stop
I thought I told you that we won't stop, eh, eh, eh, eh

Question now is, when do I take profit. Next resistance is at $140 but people might front run it.

1703519964912.png

Also NEON is doing well. Only EVM on SOL.
If we get a big correction then I will load up more.

Last edited:
Idk, I took some at 90 and 100.

140 seems good to sell to me, might sell like 1/3 my bag or something around there. I’ll just see what it does. If it tears *** through it I’m gonna hold.

I’ll never hold it all again after last cycle. I could have walked with essentially a years salary instead I held an L

Back
Top Bottom