Official Bitcoin Thread

Apparently it's not a phone this time around. I guess that means tablet? Tablets get no burn in my house but if it's another airdrop machine then it'd be worth it :lol:. $450 isn't too bad even though it's 1.5 years till delivery.

I gotta believe that this Saga 2 was loosely planned and they're just deciding to capitalize on the insane amount of hype that the Saga has gotten over the past couple of months. This is by far the most opportune time they'll ever have to secure pre-sales.

I sold about 25% a few weeks ago when I was up good, waiting for another pump and I might just dump it all except a couple grand worth I’ll just leave staked on ledger.

I feel like the stock market is gonna cause a pump in crypto soon.

Sold some more nfts and decided to just buy bitcoin with the money. Nothing else is real.

Im selling here as well. Made great profits from initials (og post is in this thread)..over 10x+

IMG_3351.jpeg

Yessir!

Anyone get the RSIC airdrop in their Xverse or ordinal wallets? Supposedly 21k inscriptions that mine upcoming Rune protocol tokens.
Nice!

I did not get the airdrop but if it drops in price will be picking up a few

Nice!

I did not get the airdrop but if it drops in price will be picking up a few
I got three, sold one for about $750 but mining with the other two. They just dropped rarity for the symbols and some of the more rare ones have been selling for .21BTC+. Just listened to Casey Rodarmor speak on a Spaces, this isn't his project, but I think there's enough gamification/speculation involved to send it a little more. Folks are speculating it's Blocktoshi,who made Bitcoin Rocks and Nodemonkes. I'm trying to figure out an exit strategy.

Memecoin dropping on SOL tomorrow. Check and see if you're eligible to claim an airdrop. It's the first one to launch on the Jupiter platform. I'm thinking it pumps hard and dumps harder :lol:.

Also don't forget the actual $JUP is launching next week.

Memecoin dropping on SOL tomorrow. Check and see if you're eligible to claim an airdrop. It's the first one to launch on the Jupiter platform. I'm thinking it pumps hard and dumps harder :lol:.

Jupiter the gift that keeps giving.

First Mockjup, then WEN and finally Jup.

Jupuary indeed

mockJUP and mockUSDC were very unexpected Ws :pimp:. I'm still holding 1m mockUSDC just in case it ever gets to $1 :lol:.

Bombaclat:wow:
You must have rinsed out the faucet :lol:

I want degen enough to think someone would create a LP for it. I only got 22K from the tests :smh:

Liquidity is low as well so it's easy to go either direction. No idea when to take profits

You guys hear / read about the SatoshiVM ****ery??

I been following that Mac guy for years now.
He's decent but that was some scumbaggery but who do you even trust. Everyone came out of that looking bad.

Ape Terminal was looking good too since it's free to participate but their name is in the gutter now.

I was also participating in the SAVM testnet in case of an air drop but looks like a waste of time now. Heard they had a Twitter space with the founder and he made it worse

I been following that Mac guy for years now.
He's decent but that was some scumbaggery but who do you even trust. Everyone came out of that looking bad.

Ape Terminal was looking good too since it's free to participate but their name is in the gutter now.

I was also participating in the SAVM testnet in case of an air drop but looks like a waste of time now. Heard they had a Twitter space with the founder and he made it worse

Yeah when you follow crypto twitter for a while it's pretty clear what the play is for the KOL's.

And with the SAVM spaces I think things really went left when someone questioned the legitimacy of the tech.

Thanks for the heads up. I got more than 643K $WEN, worth about $70 now :lol: :pimp:

Oh wait did everyone get equal airdrop? Even cooler 8) Gonna go ahead and sit on this one. See what we end up with during the bulla.

Jk swapped it for .75 SOL.

Last edited:
Claim for WEN air drop ends on the 29th FYI.

Yeah when you follow crypto twitter for a while it's pretty clear what the play is for the KOL's.

And with the SAVM spaces I think things really went left when someone questioned the legitimacy of the tech.

Yea it seems trying to make an ecosystem on BTC is hard. Didn't listen to the space but not surprised seeing how the lightning network died.

I been looking into the BTC ecosystem but I find it much harder than EVM chains or Alt Layer 1s.

Ordinals are harder than basic NFTs. Even BTC explorers are hard compared to Etherscan.

I been looking at Mintlayer as a beta play to Stacks but I might just give up and focus on something else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom