Official Bitcoin Thread

Traded my jup for 22 sol. Gonna keep and stake 20 of it and sell in Dec 2025. What’s the best way to stake it to maximize airdrops?

The guys in the thread previously recommended marginfi, drift, parcl and kamino.

Not sure if there's any better looks as of late.

Yeah and I went back in. F you guys

I got my sol staked on ledger, I’ve seen it as high as 12% and it compounds.

For anyone who has used multiple browser wallets over the years download rabby wallet.

Just found $1500 importing all my old seeds :smh: :lol:

You can see all your random tokens (without importing contracts) and staked positions in the wallet itself so way better then metamask on that front.

For anyone who has used multiple browser wallets over the years download rabby wallet.

Just found $1500 importing all my old seeds :smh: :lol:

You can see all your random tokens (without importing contracts) and staked positions in the wallet itself so way better then metamask on that front.
Where do I dl Rabby? Don't want to Google and end up fkng myself

Where do I dl Rabby? Don't want to Google and end up fkng myself

It's Rabby.io but go through twitter just incase.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 00.26.52.png

What wallet did you claim it in? I used phantom and had to export it to keplr, I think can do the same with Metamask too

What wallet did you claim it in? I used phantom and had to export it to keplr, I think can do the same with Metamask too
MM won't even connect for me. But I also don't know where to find the chain info. Haven't tried Phantom yet.

1707328205085.png

Damn,
Wasn't expecting it so soon. Didn't push as much volume as I would've liked.

Missed Pyth, Missed Dymension and its looking like this might be another L for me.

the $DYM airdrop is niiice.
Anyone else's DYM airdrop conveniently not appearing?

Mine was there. Make sure you check your ethereum address/wallet and NOT KEPLR

KEPLR was where you claim, then it gets auto dropped to your ETH EVM side. Add the RPC via chainlist.org (DYMENSION Chain), then you should see it all there:

Let me know

$DYM over $6 ..... airdrop for me was about $500!! Make sure to stake on Dymension protocol to get the APY's

You can see my allocation here and what i'm doing:

MY VLOG

Last edited:
the $DYM airdrop is niiice.

Mine was there. Make sure you check your ethereum address/wallet and NOT KEPLR

KEPLR was where you claim, then it gets auto dropped to your ETH EVM side. Add the RPC via chainlist.org (DYMENSION Chain), then you should see it all there:

Let me know

$DYM over $6 ..... airdrop for me was about $500!! Make sure to stake on Dymension protocol to get the APY's

Thanks bro 8) That worked. Unfortunately it looks like I got rugged on the airdrop even though I made my claim on like day 1 of the notice and it was confirmed :smh:

Thanks bro 8) That worked. Unfortunately it looks like I got rugged on the airdrop even though I made my claim on like day 1 of the notice and it was confirmed :smh:

Noooooo!!! awww man!!! Make sure you're on the correct account?? You know how metamask has several wallets within each chain...just double check??

Noooooo!!! awww man!!! Make sure you're on the correct account?? You know how metamask has several wallets within each chain...just double check??
You know what I didn't do first? Check my other wallet. No idea how the DYM went there instead of my main but surprise to me! 58 DYM sitting in my burner :lol: Thanks for the reminder to check everywhere. We out here now 8)

So fapmasterjr fapmasterjr what's the move? Stake DYM and hope the APY stays elevated, and sell rewards? Or are you staking and stacking the rewards into the bull szn?

I've done literally no research about DYM outside of making sure I qualified for the airdrop :lol:

Back
Top Bottom