Official Bitcoin Thread

WIF doing what its done with no top cex listings is insane. I think I wrote about it in here at like $100m mcap and said "idk how much higher it can go" :lol: :lol:. Luckily I held. I was debating to use my JUP airdrop to add more BONK and WIF but decided against it. Bad decision but oh well :lol:.

Man I have no exposure to Ordinals :smh:. Missing the Node Monkes auction is gonna haunt me, I would've landed a few. Someone I know has constantly shilled OMB, RSIC, Bitcoin Puppets. Anything else I should look at?

WIF has a legit chance to be this cycle's Shiba. Should've gone in with a bigger bag but I don't think its too late just yet.

I made the same mistake as you. In fact I borrowed to get more Jup but its acting like a stablecoin. Hopefully the launchpad kicks off and it goes higher.

If dog wif hat is gold, why we as a team not make a Cat wif a Hat?

We slept on this.

1709136408747.png

I need that XRP and SHIB run to start ..... I put $700 into PEPE last year for S's and giggles and im finally up :lol:
I had already wrote that off as a loss.

I just hope everyone takes profits this time. Don't be a damn fool and "just hold." Just hold is for people who want to get left holding the bag while everyone else is cashing out.

Still wish I'd bought a little more SOL when it was $10 :lol:

Last edited:
Normies ain't coming in until 100k....

I been telling people the past few months to hop in...

No one even cares...

I think the 100k price will entice the normies to flood with talks of 500k...

I see us topping out at 180-200k max this bullrun...

Once Ethereum hits 10k it'll be time to start exiting the market

I just hope everyone takes profits this time. Don't be a damn fool and "just hold." Just hold is for people who want to get left holding the bag while everyone else is cashing out.

Still wish I'd bought a little more SOL when it was $10 :lol:

Won't catch me slipping this time.

Profits going straight to USDe to get dat magic yield on Ethena :pimp:

December 2025. Not selling a dime before then.
Not scalping profits at price targets?

I need to review my plan but I'm probably taking dollar-target profits to make sure i can trade into a larger position before EOY2025. Cause we'll definitely see some valleys in the next 20 months.

Man I have no exposure to Ordinals :smh:. Missing the Node Monkes auction is gonna haunt me, I would've landed a few. Someone I know has constantly shilled OMB, RSIC, Bitcoin Puppets. Anything else I should look at?
These might be a nice play tomorrow. Got a lot of hype if you missed puppets and OMB
Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 21.59.30.png

WIF doing what its done with no top cex listings is insane. I think I wrote about it in here at like $100m mcap and said "idk how much higher it can go" :lol: :lol:. Luckily I held. I was debating to use my JUP airdrop to add more BONK and WIF but decided against it. Bad decision but oh well :lol:.

I got lucky and entered puppets at .01, only kept 1 of 3, sold all 3 of my RSIC early to pay for the quantum cat smh…

Natcats have been trading like crazy OTC and are at .07, once Magic Eden lists them they could dump or keep shooting. Right now, I’d say keep an eye out for low inscriptions (sub 10k) or virgin rare sats (not inscribed on yet).

For projects, bitMON is one that I can see doing well since the artist sold a piece at Sothebys recently, the pixel glitch art is cool too. Ink seems like a cool project that’ll have low entry and decent support too. Honestly, I’m chilling until Runes drop in April. Missed out on $ORDI last year, so the first couple of Rune tokens can do well if marketplaces add support off the jump.

I should’ve copped a puppet like 2 weeks ago man I ****ed that up badly. Gotta keep an eye out for the next ordinal come up

Back
Top Bottom