Official Black Friday Sales Thread..Post Pics of your steals

Not like it's getting any usage any other way.

We need a technology forum.

You see me, Method Man.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

laugh.gif
....haters
laugh.gif
...they are everywhere..shorty in there wit her moms was hating because me and my girl were plotting on gettin the 73"(which is mits.) For the living room And the 66"(Panasonic I believe) for the bedroom and they were haggling over open box items and arguing wit employees...wife keeps sayin oh the tv in the bedroom is too small...its 42"
grin.gif
so now I gotta 42" that I may put in my spare bedroom that needs to be redone.... oh well today was a good day
that 73 is dlp?

the spot where i got mine 61 inch samsung for 999.99 they had the 71inch samsung for 1999 and the mitsubish joint not sure on the size but it was still 2500 sofor 1999 thats a pretty sweet deal...but the 71 samsung for 1999 came with a free wooden stand not one of those cheap plastic ones they got a display i thinkit was 399 value.

its crazy people were scooping the samsung 40inchs like hot cakes, and i swear everyone was copping a bluray player like nothing they had tons of samsungs 40sand sony blurays

To the guy who bought the Dynex...I bought a 32' inch 720p from Best Buy last Black Friday and it worked really well for me. Never had any problems with itat all. I gave it to my parents and they like it as well.

Yes the 73" was DLP...so was the 66"...I was orginally gonna get a projector for the living room cuz I have a huge wall wit nothing on it so I wasgonna jus get the projector for the wall...but the 73" tv is a lot cheaper and easier to mainntain....I have a very roomy tewo bedroom apartment thatI'm completely redoing...so now I got the tv's set, all I need are the furniture sets for the living room and two bedrooms...gotta get that californiaking
pimp.gif

I work at Costco, and our black friday deals weren't even that great, but I spent my entire 8 hour shift selling a gargantuan amount of TV's, cameras,and iPods.

no electronics but a local skateshop had a black friday special sale on everything i copped the un-futura highs for 55 and a enjoi hoody
pimp.gif

best black friday ever $50 AFi's @ TRUE Transformers, Coming to america, the shining, a clockwork orange (all blu rays), + entourage season 2+3 for $70 Andthe big prize....thru some miracle, I managed to get thru the lines for the Pink Friday Marathon, and got the 60' Mitsubishi DLP HDTV for $500 ($618 aftertax/shipping)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up Transformers Blu-ray at best buy and a $4 triple feature dvd(shallow hal, something about mary, the girl next door) at target. Nothing worth buyingthis year.

picked up:

-new HP desktop (6 gig ram, 500 GB) - $549

-3 ralph lauren polos - $85

-3 basketball shorts, nike sweats, 12 pairs of nike no show socks - $60
eek.gif

it was a good day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TTbeezy

no electronics but a local skateshop had a black friday special sale on everything i copped the un-futura highs for 55 and a enjoi hoody
pimp.gif

Realtalk, I'll pay you to cop a pair in size 12. $70 shipped?
nerd.gif

black friday has been dissappointing so far...waiting for my boys to go see if we can find some scraps left over from all the rushes to the botiques and skateshops...then off to ftls to find the rest of the 23s from today...got my motorsports but looking for the otehr 2

soltheman wrote:

Realtalk, I'll pay you to cop a pair in size 12. $70 shipped?
nerd.gif

I'll have to hit him up and see if he has that size i'll let you know
He also had the boda fetts, the tokyo mids, a lot mayne i didnt go in there to buy shoes but when he sad "all red tags $55 green tags 35" i was like
eek.gif

I didn't really get anything big...

-2 piece suit at Banana Republic for $135
-A lot of Polo stuff from Dillard's that the parents are putting up for Christmas
-Spent $110 on DVD's at this place called Entertainmart (got 18 movies @ $4.99 each, and Mad Men Season 1 on Blu-Ray)

Back
Top Bottom