Official Black Friday Sales Thread..Post Pics of your steals

Originally Posted by soltheman

mikey.jpg

Wrong dude. Must be a pretty cool cat though.

nh.

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Anyone know how to hook up a blu ray player to surround sound? I'm lost..
Depends on how your blu ray player is set up.

Post the make and model and go from there.

Nevermind I got it workin
glasses.gif
, thanks though

Originally Posted by zwchris

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Tomorrow Nike Outlet is having 40% off all shoes.
This may be a dumb question but does this apply to all Nike outlets?
Our store is only the hash wall...not the ENTIRE selection of shoes. It's just the back wall that will be 40% off and all the fleece too. They said it only lasts from open until 1pm also.

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Our store is only the hash wall...not the ENTIRE selection of shoes. It's just the back wall that will be 40% off and all the fleece too. They said it only lasts from open until 1pm also.
Thanx.

Yes this applies to all Nike Factory Stores but its only "Selected footwear" which means only shoes on the "Hash/Clearence" wall... prettymuch the shoes with the lids ripped off

Just got everything I wanted, wasn't much though. This year wasn't so crazy as other years which is good.

- WD 750GB HD
- Epson all in one printer
- Transformers blu-ray DVD

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yes this applies to all Nike Factory Stores but its only "Selected footwear" which means only shoes on the "Hash/Clearence" wall... pretty much the shoes with the lids ripped off
Yep... Ive seen some really nice stuff on the walls before, some old shoes that were great/newer shoes that were misplaced. Hopefully I can gotomorrow.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Just got everything I wanted, wasn't much though. This year wasn't so crazy as other years which is good.

- WD 750GB HD
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Epson all in one printer[/color]
- Transformers blu-ray DVD
Office Max
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not much of a "steal" but decided to hit Target this morning (a block away from my house) and bought

XBOX Pro System with 60GB HD, 2 Games, and 60 dollar gift certificate to Target. $299.
Guitar Hero Aero Smith Edition Guitar Bundle. $59. (cheapest I've seen anywhere).
Guitar Hero III - Legend of Rock. $20.
NBA 2K9 - $39.
Garmin GPS 200W - $119 (also the cheapest anywhere, including online shops).
Batman Begins DVD - $3.98
Juno DVD - $5.99
Goonies DVD - $3.98
Office Space SE DVD - $3.98

... good thing I got paid on Wednesday ^^

I really did not like any of the TV deals. Seemed like they were trying to get rid of old models and did not really have any impressive discounts on new modelswith the
higher hertz and contrast ratios. The $400 720p samsung is probably the one everyone was buying for $800+ in 2005 when the 360 came out
smh.gif

I did cop a laptop cooling pad for $14 and sennheiser sport headphones for $24
pimp.gif

also got an intel core i7 desktop for 1k with free shipping to upgrade over my 4 and a half year old desktop
pimp.gif

the external hard drive and usb flashdrive deals were garbage as well

I bought a TV. Samsung 32in 720 for $479.00 out the door. It was the cheapest I could find it for.

Originally Posted by TTbeezy

no electronics but a local skateshop had a black friday special sale on everything i copped the un-futura highs for 55 and a enjoi hoody
pimp.gif
where are you located?
any way you can scoop me a pair?
Pm me please if so

All i got was my dad and stepmom a samsung camera and SD card for christmas. I was trying to get the 40% HP cashback thing to get a laptop, but the damn sitewouldn't load.

Just got my confirmation for my tv!
It sucks that shipping is $118, but I can't really complain cause $618 for a 60' DLP HDTV is crazy, and even more so considering what incredible luck Ihad last nite since half the damn internet must have been watching that pink friday marathon. Supposedly, they only sold 4 of them.

Going to try to hit up Macy's today. I really need to get some button up shirts for work.

i was only able to pick up live free or die hard, indiana jones and cloverfield on blu-ray @ bestbuy. i wasnt really looking for anything else.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

Just got my confirmation for my tv!
It sucks that shipping is $118, but I can't really complain cause $618 for a 60' DLP HDTV is crazy, and even more so considering what incredible luck I had last nite since half the damn internet must have been watching that pink friday marathon. Supposedly, they only sold 4 of them.

Going to try to hit up Macy's today. I really need to get some button up shirts for work.

Damn. Where was this at?

Check your inboxes fellas,

Just got my email from Circuit City tellin me the manufacturer discontinued my $1.49 entourage season 4 set...smh...

Was cautiously optimistic, but it woulda really set off my seasons 1-3 from BestBuy for 9.99 each...

Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom