...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

The only one place I've come across is this link then again I just gotmy first BB.
grin.gif

Good looks on the link....too bad its out if stock but that is real nice. Not sure if its worth 60$ though. Might have to look around Brooklyn and see if theygot a spot where they can just paint it for me for 20$ lol.

anyone else having problem getting there email from gmail to there blackberry bold today? it was working fine until the last 2 days, i coulda get my email fromgmail ...

Finally we get a release date for the STORM.
Prelaunch on 11/20
123 stores will have this going on. VZW VIP invites only. If you get an invite, you'll be able to try out the storm and also preorder.

All stores 11/24 & 11/25

Price is set around $199 after mail inrebate with two year agreement

Info via crackberry.com
verizonlaunchevent%27.jpg

The slide above says a lot and falls in line with what's been rumored in the blogs, forums and podcasts for the past couple of weeks. Come Monday, November 24th, you should be able to walk into your local Verizon store (an hour early!) and pick up RIM's first touchscreen BlackBerry smartphone. And if you're a VZW VIP or get an invite, you can demo the Storm a few days early and pre-order the device. BG, who posted this info, added the following notes via his sources:
  • 123 corporate Verizon stores will be "pre-launching" the device on November 20th. That means that the 123 stores will have Storms in stock to demo for customers and to pre-order the device for them. This is only for high-end VZW customers, and people that got the mailing that went out. The general public, as we're informed, can not just "mosey on down."
  • November 24th (and November 25th?) is the general availability date which includes corporate sales, telesales, and indirect dealers.
  • The confirmed pricing for the BlackBerry Storm is indeed around $199.99 after MIR with a two-year agreement. We were also told that corporate store inventory will be full, full, and full of Storms.
Getting excited yet??

anyone get the itunes syncing to work on the bold yet? if it works as flawlessly as the iphone i'll be switching to a BB VERY soon. i'm over the touchscreen phase and as great a device as the iphone is, i need something that does what it's suppose to (mainly email and reliable service).

blah!

mad.gif
at the date push back...i mean i'm glad we have a solid date butdamn i want this joint NOW-

i went into VZ yesterday and opened up the account and put a deposit on it...rep said he would call me when they got inventory -

the continuation to that commercial got me hyped
smh.gif

edit:

these girls > tattoo boy

pudding wreslting in times square to win 2 storms
laugh.gif

puddingfight2.jpg

puddingfight3.jpg

puddingfight4.jpg

puddingfight7.jpg

puddingfight13.jpg

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

that storm is sick, with the click touch screen. thing is i hate touch screens.
I believe the Storm will still have the tactile feel of a physical keyboard when a key is pressed.

Tre has had nightmares wit refurbished curves.
laugh.gif

Tmobile just replaced my broken NEW curve wit a refurb.
I've had it for a couple weeks now with no problems. But my fingers are crossed

I'm sure this won't concern anyone...

...but I've been reading every page of this thread since a couple of days ago...it's what I'vebeen doing between breaks.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I just like getting informed before I buy %+%%...and I'm definitely copping a BlackBerry (Curve). I just gotta figure out on what network...I've beenleaning on T-Mobile because their prices are lower compared to the rest, even with them upping everything by $5 on the 16th.

Now back to pg. 70 I go...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm sure this won't concern anyone...

...but I've been reading every page of this thread since a couple of days ago...it's what I've been doing between breaks.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I just like getting informed before I buy %+%%...and I'm definitely copping a BlackBerry (Curve). I just gotta figure out on what network...I've been leaning on T-Mobile because their prices are lower compared to the rest, even with them upping everything by $5 on the 16th.

Now back to pg. 70 I go...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Man, screw a Curve. While I love mine and it is a great device, why not wait it out for one of the newer BBs? Or grab a Bold? I don't know--at thispoint in the game, I wouldn't buy a Curve as my first BB. Way too much new stuff on the horizon and already out(Bold).

DO anyone know if the following phones that release(ed) have UMA calling (receive and make calls through WiFi connection)
BB Bold
BB Curve 8900 (javelin) &
BB Storm

thnx in advance

I'd rather ask this question here than on howardforums.com or crackberry.com. Simply because those guys get anal when somebody askes questions aboutplans.

If I were to get a BB on Verizon how would my plan be set up? All I'm looking for is the lowest amount of minutes monthly with unlimited nights andweekends. And unlimited data (text, picture messaging, internet usage)

If I had Opera Mini, but just downloaded the 4.2 version.. how do I get rid of the older version? Thanks.

edit: N/M, got it!

Back
Top Bottom